New Tool: episodescanner - adds series and episodenumbers to your MP or 4TR EPG (1 Viewer)

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
@IchBinsShort.... Latest tryout was with 1.3 final but the output is always empty for me (even on earlier versions of MP). Do you know any other way to inject S/E data into the database?.
@Brudertac...Could you post your config file, Maybe that could help find the problem.

Last edited:

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
Thanks for the upload, Can't see any big differences other than I've only got thetvdb.com enabled, Really don't know where to look now.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ok .. can't find a solution for this ...

C:\\ProgramData\\Team MediaPortal\\MediaPortal\database\\

is the standard path for MP installations - but this syntax can't read spaces in the pathname - so it breaks at 'Team MediaPortal'. So how do I put the path in when I use a standard installation?

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think that is the way I am using it. Will check as soon as I am back home (this evening). Otherwise as a workaround: create a link to the directory without spaces in its name

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I think that is the way I am using it. Will check as soon as I am back home (this evening). Otherwise as a workaround: create a link to the directory without spaces in its name
    Hm - is a link with an UNC path going to work? I thought these are absoloute?

Tobster77

Portal Member
    October 30, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good morning,

a questions to all German readers: Which EPG system do you use in combination with Episodescanner? Before starting with Episodescanner, I tested stock EPG via DVB-S, WebEPG and Clickfinder(TV Movie), but none seems to offer the episode informations. That's why I'm currently giving Episodescanner a chance. But which EPG source is the best solutions to provide the required data for Episodescanner to work? Is Clickfinder worth the money, or do you get good results using the other two (free) options? Which do you prefer?

Thanks,
    Tobias

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom