News link wants user/pass (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, thank you. But the Link is not workng ... But no Problem: I have found it on my Server. Ive stored it from my last MePo installation. The Installation was competed now.
Hello, thank you. But the Link is not workng ... But no Problem: I have found it on my Server. Ive stored it from my last MePo...
Hallo, ich installiere gerade Mediaportal1 unter Win11. Der Link geht nicht mehr ...: Requirements - MEDIAPORTAL Wo bekomme ich...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Die Datei runterladen und installieren: vcredist_x64.exe
Die Datei runterladen und installieren: vcredist_x64.exe
Hallo, ich installiere gerade Mediaportal1 unter WIN11. Geht aber nicht da Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package...
Replies
Views
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom