Next version of MP2 (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Totally 4 sites fully working, but as mentioned I’m unsure which errors could be caused by geo blocking.
    Netflix and Amazon Prime seem fine, but somebody with abo needs to check.

True, you could check on the website itself ofcourse but that is even more work...

Dunnlor

Portal Member
    September 14, 2019
    Virginia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've installed MP2 2.5. I'd like to test Netflix (USA) in OnlineVideos. I'm not understanding how I go about adding Netflix to the list of sites.

Tom

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've installed MP2 2.5. I'd like to test Netflix (USA) in OnlineVideos. I'm not understanding how I go about adding Netflix to the list of sites.

Tom
    Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2.
    1. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached zip file to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\OnlineVideos\SiteUtils\". Most pages are broken, if you just want to add Netflix the "OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerK.dll" should be enough I think. In case of issues better take all.
    2. The take the file "OnlineVideoSites.xml" from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/M...eos2/master/OnlineVideos/OnlineVideoSites.xml and copy it to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Config\XXX\". XXX is any subfolder you have there, which is related to the GUID-ID of your MP2 user. If you have multiple folders, copy it to every folder and agree, if asked for overwriting.
    PS: You may backup your folder before to restore the privious state. I can not answer questions about where to enter the login date for netflix etc. I never used it.

Attachments

• 339546_OnlineVideos.zip
      1.5 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
    Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom