nfo import scraper update? (2 Viewers)

smarty12345

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
I have just tried the version v12 posted by punktchen and the editied version posted by styrsven. Both work fine in regards to genres. Which is an improvement.
But neither version was able to import the language. all I get is the | character.
The original xbmc scraper in MovPics works fine for language.

Is there some way someone with the knowledge could hash the two xmls together so it can scrape both the langages and the genres?

I do have a need for the languages as I have filters set up for French and English movies.

thanks. :)

edit: it also doesnt seem to be able to do studios either.

Last edited:

smarty12345

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Home Country
certainly.. Please find attached one I have tried recently. the nfo was made using MovPicNfo. (have tried TMM aswell. But noticed that doesn't even put langage info into the nfo files). if I use the original xbmc(local) option that ships imbedded in Moving Pictures, then it scrapes the langage (English), but only the first genre. (Drama).
If I use the modified version, then genres of Drama and Romace are picked up. But no language. just a |.

Also, I was wrong about the studios. That does appear to work fine. Its just the language that doesn't work.

thanks.

Attachments

• NFO.zip
    1.1 KB

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
The export of MovPicNfo is not a standard Kodi format in all aspects!
Anyway, try the new scaper version!

Attachments

• XBMC_Kodi (Local).xml
    5.7 KB

smarty12345

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Home Country
thank you. That worked perfectly for langages and genre. I know that MovPicNfo isn't standard kodi, But Im only using it with mediaportal. And for some reason, TMM mediaportal option doesn't include langages in the creation of nfos. for the Kodi options it reads the stream data it seems and puts in an abriviated form eg: "Eng" and I wasnt sure if Moving pictures could deal with that. Plus I have all my media all done in full from previous creations. like "English" "French" etc...

Its annoying as neither TMM or MovPicNfo do the full array. TMM leaves out langages, and MovPicNfo leaves out premiered, so if you import a MovPicNfo generated nfo. it fills the release date info in with the date of the day you imported the film, not the release date of the film.

I think for now. I am going to have to use TMM to generate the nfo files and enter the <language> field manually.

smarty12345

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Home Country
does it display the full description? eg: English. or does it show the abreviated version of "Eng" ?
Because thats all I could get either of the Kodi options to display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom