nfo import scraper update? (1 Viewer)

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Yes, found one. This one contains Iso-Codes. I guess tmdb was the source for that and contains the languages which are spoken in the original movie.
    Looking at the nfo-structure something came to my mind: Would it be possible and even better to get the languages out of the streams data?
    This would allow movpic to filter and categorize movies by their actual present audio-stream(s).
    What do you think?

Attachments

• nfo2.zip
      1.5 KB · Views: 97

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    No problem, i use the stream language already for myself. Never understood the usecase of "language" in a nfo when there is "country" already :confused:
    Have to wait for my girlfriend to get my hands at the pc, then i will upload the scraperfile...

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Great! This will solve something I've struggling with for quite some time :)
    Looking forward to the new scraper!

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Yes, i know about this issue. If i remember right, i've also talked about the problem with one of the developers some month ago...
    I think it will never happen. Only bugfixing :(

styrsven

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2013
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    I don't understand why pünktchen's .nfo import script in post #15 never made it to the official distribution, as it is so much better, but anyway, the collections format have been updated in kodi and tmm in a way that the script cannot handle. So I modified that script in a way that works with the new format, and I think the script is compatible with the old format although I have not tested it with the old format. If anyone tests it please keep an eye on how the collections field is behaving, as this is what I have changed. All the other improvements to the official distribution is the work of @pünktchen. See attachment.

Attachments

• xbmc(local).xml
      5.5 KB · Views: 55

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    I can include it in the next build if I don't forget, can anyone test / verify the script please. I've never used nfo's for importing, always been happy in doing a scrape from IMDb/TMDb for updated info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, maybe someone can give me some advice. I have two PCs (A and B) and each is equipped with a TV card for recording. I record to a shared folder, which works fine. All recordings and XMLs are stored correctly. Both on latest MP1, Win10 x64. My challenge is the following. If I record with PC(A), the files are correctly stored and...
    Hi, maybe someone can give me some advice. I have two PCs (A and B) and each is equipped with a TV card for recording. I record to...
    Hi, maybe someone can give me some advice. I have two PCs (A and B) and each is equipped with a TV card for recording. I record to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. I've experimented with some sorting and filters, It looks as if the artist thumb only is used as the "big" poster like in list view from my screenshot above. They did not display anywhere else, not in grid view and not in cover view: also they should be, imho. I didn't noticed this as I always use list view for music... So...
    Hi. I've experimented with some sorting and filters, It looks as if the artist thumb only is used as the "big" poster like in list...
    Hi guys, First of all, thanks for all the work on MP2. I have been following its progress and am very close to converting over...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
    ************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom