No Audio (AC3) on HD channels on BEV 82W (1 Viewer)

jdugas

Portal Member
April 19, 2006
NY
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
See the attached patch for getting bev ac3 audio to work.

Pretty simple, uh? My first patch was waaaayyyy more complicated than that. Then I noticed that all I had to do was add stream type 0x81 to be identified as audio.

Enjoy.

I guess the only question that remains is how to get this code added into the SVN Builds... :)

Thanks for the work Agarwal... you have made a lot of TV Server users in NA very happy today.

coryking

Portal Member
May 11, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Agreed. This is excellent. Thank you!!!

Now the only question is how do you get two sat's to work with a 22khz switch as you can only override one lnb?? Unless I completely missed something as i've been reading in the threads and people say it works but not for me :(

any ideas?

Agarwal

Portal Member
January 29, 2006
jdugas: I'll point DMAN to this thread. He should be able to get it integrated in SVN. I'll post here once I have more info.

W_Z

Portal Member
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Big thanks to Agarwal for getting this fixed! That was a grueling wait for 4 lines of code. :D Also, thanks dman for getting it into SVN so quickly.

Now the only question is how do you get two sat's to work with a 22khz switch as you can only override one lnb?? Unless I completely missed something as i've been reading in the threads and people say it works but not for me :(

I know what you're saying and I've never got my 22khz tone switch to work in MP. Please PM me if you ever get yours working.

M4TH

Portal Member
January 19, 2007
Montréal, Qc
Home Country
Canada Canada

jdugas

Portal Member
April 19, 2006
NY
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Has anyone tried recording an HD Channel? I can watch them now with Audio, but I just recorded two shows in HD last night and both don't have any audio...

W_Z

Portal Member
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Has anyone tried recording an HD Channel? I can watch them now with Audio, but I just recorded two shows in HD last night and both don't have any audio...

Yep. Same here.

If I record a normal HD channel it records properly with audio. The problem is when I record an HD channel with 5.1 audio (eg. a movie). These have no audio in the .ts file. I also tried playing it with VLC and nothing.

I haven't gone back very far to a previous release to see if this used to work. If you find one that works let me/us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom