No Audio/Video Sync when Refresh Rate at 24Hz (maybe other RR too) (1 Viewer)

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Tried the 'ffdaudio decoder filter'. This is a lot better but audio is still out of sync. Most of the times audio and video are almost in sync, but when I stop the film and start it again it can be way off. The out of sync time between audio and video seems to be kinda random. The problem only occurs here only at 24Hz.

jacc1234

Portal Pro
    April 11, 2008
    Im having the same issues with 24hz playback. I am using AC3 filter as the decoder and have tried directsound and reclock and both exhibited the lag. It seems to trail the video slightly. I have been using AC3 filter instead of ffdshow audio because it has caused a slight stutter in 1080p material. I will do further testing with ffaudio but would appreciate people still looking into this issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    404 [solved] Live TV...video and audio freeze General Support 20
    C Ability to browse videos and audio by folder General 2
    cladinshadows85 [solved] Audio playing mutiple times over video and crashing General 8
    Terra some H265 videos stay black, audio is playing General Support 4
    bta489 HEVC Video, DTSX, ATMOS, DD+ Audio Codecs Moving Pictures 14
    P Video and audio stutters after playing TV recording for few minutes 1.19 0
    J Different video and audio streams. OnlineVideos 8
    Golf4 TV-Records werden als Audio-Files importiert ? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    W [solved] Incorrect audio being reported Moving Pictures 4
    ninja 12 Audio dropouts with Dolby / DTS watch/edit Videos 12
    bta489 [solved] DVB-T2 Recordings: Sometimes no Audio after muxing with mkvmerge Tools and other software 2
    T [solved] MP2 Switch off visualisation when listening to audio....PLEASE!!! General 23
    azzuro [fixed] [WIP MP2.3] - Audio files not imported to MP MediaPortal 2 18
    S Remote button to change audio and subtitle on / off General 10
    F Audio render and font error in my logs General Support 2
    R [solved] Command / Shortcut for changing subtitles or audio Archive 5
    K Multichannel audio and subtitles for TV not properly supported General Support 4
    Glith Audio out of sync after pause. Rewind 15sec gets it into sync again. MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    C ARC Audio Renderer Changer: wo kann man es konfigurieren? Video & DVD 15
    joecrow No Audio after MP Start/Resume from Sleep General Support 0
    Lichloathe Offline audio content General 9
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    Ralph Holmes Wrong audio source in TV General 1
    CyberSimian [Proposal] Audio description MediaPortal 1 10
    ge2301 [fixed] [MP2-807] Problem when switching player in PiP mode with audio files MediaPortal 2 32