no Comskip Markers in Timeline (1 Viewer)

harryzwo

Portal Pro
July 25, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Comskip Markers should build in MP1.3.0, but i can't see this markers.
I tested it with Comskip 081.052.

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    they should be visible within the default/default wide screens...titan has no support of the markers yet.
    just check if you can find a .txt file for the recording where the commercials are stored in.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    other people have not had this problem. can you check that mp client is detecting the comskip markers, to do this press F9, there should be a list of chapters.

Also you are you playing back the recording using My TV [ Home -> My TV -> Recorded TV -> Play Recorded episode ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
    Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I installed the MPserverKodi plugin, shared the corresponding directories, and activated smb under Windows. Nevertheless, Kodi remains with the message 'PVR Manager is being tested: 0%
    So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
    So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom