1.11.0 No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it (2 Viewers)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    The exception is catched of course, but I don't know if this could cause any other problems?
    No, the exception won't cause other problems... and the undeleted files won't cause problems either.

As I see it is not another process, it is the same process, so somewhere there is an open handle to this file left.
    Hmmm, really?
    Any process in the entire OS that has the file open would prevent deletion. I would have thought that the most likely reason for this would be that TsReader was still using the file (timeshifting in the buffer, not at the live point).

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, I am 100% sure. I checked with Sysinternals Process Monitor, there is no other process than "TVService.exe" accessing my timeshift files.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Since you have a multi-seat system, could it be the RTSP server (rather than TsReader directly)?

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, that could be. I am testing on my test machine, where the TV Server and my test application are running on the same machine, but using the RTSP stream.

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    StackTrace in ProcessExit only contains the ProcessExit event itselfs :-(

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A breakpoint in that event handler is working, but I only have a few seconds to inspect something until the exit is forced and debugger is detached. Any hints where I exactly should look for? :)

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there enough time to get a list of all the thread states and print them out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom