No DISEqC Support with Technotrend BDA Driver 5.0.0.2 & 5.0.0.6 (1 Viewer)

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I took a look at the source code and it seems that it uses the GenericATSC class instead of the GenericBDAS class. When I deactivate the usage of GenericATSC tuning the other LNBs seems to work. Maybe a MediaPortal developer can help us?

Can you provide a diff patch with GenericATSC disabled? I don't think people needing diseqc wouldn't mind if usability on other enviroments doesn't work with patch installed.

vervoto1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2007
    I've had the same problem and it's solved now. If you download the latest nightly build (28-12) it's fixed.. I've got three satellites again via diseqc.

wincore

Portal Member
    January 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    For TVe2 still does not work.

Please, can you fix it also for intergated TVe2 in MP?
    Or can you explain what you change in TVe3 to find analogous place in TVe2 source code?
    Thank you.

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Still doesn't work on SVN 16742 from 27th and there isn't ANY changes on MP1 or TV server SVN source code from 16742 to 16748 (28th build).

Anyone else have it working? Verveto1 are you getting S2 HD sats too? Are you using TT S2-3200 with 5.0.0.6 drivers? When I last tried full scan with 4 LNB's, MP told it found some channels from every LNB but it didn't work properly, no HD sats and I think all channels were still from the first LNB and MP just found them on other sats frequencys.

Dunnys

Portal Member
    November 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Not working here either. :(
    just spend 700 $ building my Media Mortal pc and added the needed hardware to my server.

Please someone help us here.

Franky

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2005
    ITALY
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I don't undersatnd why but I have the impression that Technotrend DVB-S cards are a bit abbandoned lately.
    DISEqC is not working with 5.x.x.x series drivers, in VISTA I don't find any way to get the change channel stable, lately in XP with last TVE3 I can't tune Sat channels because my TT3200 result used before start scanning.
    Nobody of the developers can test the current situation of TT DVB-S/S2 boards with TVE3?
    I suppose TT3200 it's one of the most used DVBS2 boards in HTPC world, so a bit more attention can be useful.

Thanks however for the hard work of developers.

chrissooo

Portal Pro
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I took a look at the source code and it seems that it uses the GenericATSC class instead of the GenericBDAS class. When I deactivate the usage of GenericATSC tuning the other LNBs seems to work. Maybe a MediaPortal developer can help us?

Is it possible that one of th devs can check it?

Thx.

chrissooo

Portal Pro
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Today i have try to finde this classes in the source code ... but dont find.
    I will test it to get the other LNBs to work.
    Can someone tell me where i can find it in the source code please?

chrissooo

Portal Pro
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    now i have find the two classes, but cantf find the position who i can switch it.
    Can´t anybode help?
    And whats up with "mjs"? He can say us who make this Change.

Chrissooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom