No DISEqC Support with Technotrend BDA Driver 5.0.0.2 & 5.0.0.6 (1 Viewer)

Franky

Portal Pro
May 19, 2005
ITALY
Home Country
Italy Italy
I would like to underline that with bda TT drivers 5.0.0.6 some important bugs are fixed for TT DVB S/S2 cards:
- signal strength is now correctly indicated.
- after stand by the TT3200 now can work again.
But, unfortunately we lost DISEqC management in MP so we can't use 5.x.x.x series driver. For that reason, It's very important if somebody of the developers can give some attention to this issue.

Thanks

D

DMember 49125

I would like to underline that with bda TT drivers 5.0.0.6 some important bugs are fixed for TT DVB S/S2 cards:
- signal strength is now correctly indicated.
- after stand by the TT3200 now can work again.
But, unfortunately we lost DISEqC management in MP so we can't use 5.x.x.x series driver. For that reason, It's very important if somebody of the developers can give some attention to this issue.

Thanks

That's exactly what happens with TT-3200 & MP.

KayDiefenthal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2006
    Germany - Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i think its the ne api problem
    the most dvb app have updated the api

attechment ist the new tt api for driver version 5.0.0.12 release date 04.01.2008

chrissooo

Portal Pro
    February 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Very good news for me!

Today i have try the new Driver for my s2-3200 (5.0.0.12). And now its work! :)
    i can change channls to both LNBs. At the weekend i will check Channelscanning and the wakeup after hybernate problem.

I use also the Server SVNs from today. I dont know, is it a change in MP or the new driver?
    Whatever, its work ... i hope the other thing who i dont check now works too :)

Update the ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll i thing its a good idee too, i hope the devs will do it the next time.

4irm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yes, tv3 is working too.

wincore

Portal Member
    January 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    DiSEqC v1.0 still does not working for me -> Channel scanning under TVe2.
    Are you really test it peoples?
    Driver 5.0.0.12 and latest SVN.
    Thanks for reply.

Now, I try completly reinstall MP and It seems, that DiSEqC really work, but channel zapping is so slowly (7sec) and some channels scanned over Configuration was not found against DVBViewer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom