No fan art thumb on latest TV recordings overlay in home screen

Discussion in 'StreamedMP' started by ay129, April 29, 2012.

1. ay129

ay129 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    hi guys

first of all a big thank you to all the devs for giving us the best skin on mediaportal in my arrogant opinion.

I particularly like the recently added/watched overlays and have these enabled for TV shows, record TV, movies and music. I get fan art thumbs coming through on the overlays for all except the recorded TV part. when I open up my recordings in the TV server I can see that the default thumb assigned to them is a screen cap of the first few seconds of the recording. but strangely this doesn't come through to the home screen and the overlay. in the recorded TV overlay I get exactly the right latest recordings but no thumbs.

is there a setting I am missing some where like deleting a cache file?

also its there a setting to force MP to refresh these overlays every so often?

thanks again guys

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ltfearme
    • Premium Supporter

ltfearme Community Plugin Dev

Software Test Engineer
    Ratings:
    +5,385 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Im not sure ay129, but this functionality comes from the Fanart Handler. First be sure you are running the latest version incase there is a bug fix, if it still doesnt work try posting in the Fanart Handler forum with any all logs.

If you can you might try the default skins which I think have recently added as well just to be sure.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!