No IMDB descriptions on "My Videos" (1 Viewer)

trepamuros

Portal Pro
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi,
When I enter MyVideos (I'm not using MovingPictures), I can see the title, poster and mediainfo, but not IMDB description (I can enter context menu to see description, but I need all the stuff to be visible from the main screen).

DefaultWide is showing it OK (same as other skins) and previous StreamedMP versions did too.

Is there any way/mod/xml editing to fix that?

Using 1.3 alpha and latest StreamedMP.

Thanks in advance.

trepamuros

Portal Pro
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Sorry for the delay.
This is what I see. Only the movie cover and the movie list, but no IMDB description. It happens on all views.
Did not happen on previous versions (using latest for 1.3 Alpha).

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    165.3 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Sorry for the delay.
    This is what I see. Only the movie cover and the movie list, but no IMDB description. It happens on all views.
    Did not happen on previous versions (using latest for 1.3 Alpha).

Hi , your screen show you are in Shear view , change it to Data view and all info will view .. :)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Normally, Shareview display IMDB information ![DOUBLEPOST=1354006151][/DOUBLEPOST]Fontengine can be problem !

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    StreamedMP MyVideos should work in either view if the data is in your database. What happens when you enter details view F3?

If you definitely have the data, which according to what you say you do, then I have no idea why you can't see it.

Please post a picture of the corresponding movie in configuration to confirm that you have the data.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I checked in MP1.3 and it looks like IMDb data is not shown in shares view even though it did before....I will have to take a closer look and see what has changed, shouldnt be too hard to fix up.

For now, switch view to 'Title'.

[EDIT] I spoke to soon, it just took a while for MediaPortal to populate the data .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom