No indication of overlapping recording broadcastings (2 Viewers)

rue

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi again!

This is real strange .. on my Installation the fix for 1.9 did work, but only if I move the dll's manually to the TVService Directory. If I try to move the dll's now - nothing happens, I have the bug ;)

The only thing I found out with 1.9 was: If I installed the dll's with the Installation package, it does not work. This was real strange.

I followed the original thread and saw for other users the fix did not work, but I can't follow that in my Installation.

I lost the option today as I upgraded to 1.10.

... and in Addition: the thread you told me seems to be a Little bit different: only the first conflict is shown.

In my case I got _no_ conflict message. I can mark as much parallel files as I want and I never get a conflict message even if there are more Transponders necessary then reveivers avaliable.

This issue was fixed on 1.9 with the patched dlls.

regards

RUE

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @rue
    The existing patch for 1.9 should also work with 1.10. You have to apply it to the MediaPortal install directory. Applying it to the TV Server directory won't make any difference.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    As far as I'm concerned it is solved. Not sure why it is not marked as such.
    I assume because nothing has been merged to master, the last test result in JIRA still reports issues and the codereview hasn't been finished yet?
    It looks like the initial commit wasn't reverted either, so that would explain it.

rue

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good Morning!

Copied into Mediportal Directory the fix is working - thanks

RUE

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It seems not working for HomeY from last result in Jira (Multiple Tuner maybe ?) is it possible @mm1352000 :)
    Can anyone test it too ? @Testers thanks :)

So to summarize :
    We just need to merge : MP1-4501-BUG-EPG_TV_proper_fix_reopened (if all tests are ok) (inside this branch, we have the correct revert of old patch and the correct commit to fix the issue :)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @HomeY if you still have problems with the fix then it would be helpful if you could provide logs and details for the test. Need to know the specific conditions etc. that you're testing...

[edit: ...and to be clear, if you choose to ignore a conflict then that conflict is assumed to be resolved. The popup only lists conflicts with the schedule you're creating at the time...]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom