No media playing (1 Viewer)

lang

Portal Member
December 25, 2006
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Halo,
I have MP 1.4, Titan skin and last My Lyrics plugin, and I have problem. I don't see Lyrics. Only No media playing.
Thx for advice.

Alex

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Halo,
    I have MP 1.4, Titan skin and last My Lyrics plugin, and I have problem. I don't see Lyrics. Only No media playing.
    Thx for advice.

Alex

Hi Alex,

I'll need more info.
    • How do you configure your music player? (i.e. BASS engine, ASIO, WASAPI, etc.) You can see it in the main music tab in configuration.
    • Also, can you attach logs?
    • In "Now Playing", do you see the name title/artist?
    Yoav

lang

Portal Member
    December 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi Yoav,

I testing more setings for music player. In Now Playing I see correct information - title and artist. Its any recommended setings for this music setings? I attach logs later.

Thanx for reply

Alex

lang

Portal Member
    December 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi Yoav,
    here are logs. Thanks for any advice. Your plugin is very nice.
    I have another question. Im from czech rep. Is possible show lyrics for Czech artist?

Thx for help me with solve my problem

Alex

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi Alex,

I see that there was no problem when running the batch search. This is a good sign.

Regarding the GUI not showing the lyrics, it's probably not the MyLyrics fault, since it gets the title/artist from the MediaPortal. Either from using the MediaPortal tag reader, or by reading the skin properties. I don't believe the problem is with Titan skin. The tag reader had a bug that was fixed for 1.4, but there was also this one, which can explain the problem:
    MP1-4080 - Lyrics not stored in Database when Music DB is reindexed
    You can try to use the DLL posted here. Just make sure you backup the original one...

About the Czech artist, my research for additional sites for version 1.8 took in consideration the following criterias:
    • Lyrics are full (not only preview)
    • Database seems large.
    • Easy to parse
    • Site is fast.
    If you find such a site that has lyrics for Czech artist, talk to me...

Regards,
    Yoav

lang

Portal Member
    December 25, 2006
    Home Country
    halo Yoav,

I dont have permission for download this DLL. I dont test it. :(

For Your information: In my MP 1.4 not funkcion plugin MusicInfoHandler. Maybe same problem :(

If I find free time i look for Czech lyrics pages in internet :)

have a nice day

Alex

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    You could try the 1.5 pre-release version, or just wait for the official...

lang

Portal Member
    December 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi
    Can I test this dll? Where I can download this dll?

Thx
    Alex

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi
    Can I test this dll? Where I can download this dll?

Thx
    Alex

Oh, I haven't noticed that it was in the developers forum. I guess I shouldn't publish it. Sorry about that...
    Then you only have the option to try the 1.5 pre-release version (or just wait for the official)

Users who are viewing this thread