No my pictures folders (0.2.3.0 RC1 ) (1 Viewer)

mrkaras

Portal Pro
December 9, 2006
Home Country
graphedit lists "interVideo video encoder". I will try updating to all latest SVNs but my analogue TV has never worked and I usually were running matching SVNs. the last SVN I would have been running would have been 3-05-25-2007--17-36h--Rev14709.

control panel -> sounds and audio devices -> hardware -> video codecs -> properties does NOT list the interVideo codec, is that a problem or is being in graphedit enough?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Hmmm, after you have updated to latest try to watch in TV Setup again & post TV.log & TV.bak log, have to find out why the encoder it's not seen.

Btw, have you tried to build the graph in graphedit?

Regards
    Roy

mrkaras

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2006
    Home Country
    I will try to do the updates and check graphedit (I'm sure I would have built a graph at some stage, but I can make sure). today is getting a bit late and there are people watching the TV anyway.

mrkaras

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2006
    Home Country
    I am downloading the new versions now, I went for matching versions from yesterday (11/07/2007 )because the note on todays version say that live TV doesn't work.

there are a few things on tonight so I won't try installing them just yet, probably tomorrow

mrkaras

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2006
    Home Country
    OK I have installed everything fresh again and I then tried to get a preview of an analogue channel or 2. there may be some errors early on relating to me forgetting to create the folder for the time shift buffer ( I have used a custom folder and MP will not create it for me) but I fixed that and tried again. I have checked that now digital TV works fine its just analogue that I have a problem with.

my server log files are attached (including the .bak files)

I run graphedit and i can put the mpeg encoder on and at some stage I did get some thing to connect to it. I don't relay know what should connect to what in there and what I need to add to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom