No programs imported in WebEPG (1 Viewer)

Arno31

Portal Member
March 16, 2008
Hello,

I installed MediaPortal 1, version 1.12.0.0 and I can't have WebEPG working. I have 18 channels imported but 0 programs... The log contains a SetupTV-Error file that basically says, for all channels : "GetInternal error: the distant server returned an error : (404) not found" (translated from French...).

I attach the logfs that seem appropriate for analysis...

Could someone help ?

Arno31

Portal Member
March 16, 2008
Post from same author... no reply... ?

I checked in the forum and I did not find any immediate answer, so a support would be very appreciated... !

Vasilich

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Country flag
    it just means that your selected grabber is outdated and links to nonexisting pages.
    Try to use other grabbers.

Arno31

Portal Member
    March 16, 2008
    Thank you Vasilich. Would you have an idea how to get an up-to-date grabber for French TNT channels ? Also, could you tell me how to change it ?

Regards,

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    France France
    Country flag
    Hello.
    Thanks @Vasilich for tagging.

About webepg. The last time I tested. Was without good result.
    The best way for French dvbt is xmltv.
    You can found on french forum. An tuto about it for frenchy. Written by lodeno.
    I wrotte on tapatalk. I cant provide link. But i think you can found it easily.

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    why can't you use DVB EPG from your DVB-T tuner?
    French channels only broadcast EPG for about the next 60 minutes - it's just not practical.

As azzuro said: The xmltv solution is easy to implement, provides full 1-2 week programme information and comes for free. Implementation is a matter of a few minutes only with creating an account on kazer.org, selecting the channels you want and creating your own personal link to download the xmltv file with the selected programme information.

@Arno31 : I could not find the tuto that azzuro is mentioning. But here is some detailed explanation too - scroll down until you get to Guide des programmes (epg) en xml via Kazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    A [solved] XmlTv not importing programs General 8
    R MP 2.2.3 Search TV program only with the correct begin of show title General 7
    J [solved] Newbie to MediaPortal 2 - Cannot open/run TV programs Newcomers Forum 4
    R Visual status of watched TV programs MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    A [solved] Cant see all recorded programs General 9
    L [solved] Modifying programmed recording after setting it General 0
    G Switch to new channel at begining of program automatically Feature Requests 0
    johns11 Multiple programs responding to IR commands since upgrade from 1.12 Remotes 3
    K How to start Chrome or other programs MediaPortal 1 Talk 41
    drumrob Time and Genre overlap in program description 1.22 Pre Release 4
    N [Finished] [MP2-806] Playing a recorded radio program does not show screen to allow skipping forward, etc MediaPortal 2 141
    N [Finished] MP2-803 - Delete full series doesn't work when viewing a program in the extended schedule screen MediaPortal 2 12
    N What do the series recording options mean, and why is MP2 recording random programs? General 3
    M Problem With Sending Channel to External Program from TV3 Blaster IR Server Suite (IRSS) 1
    M Forwarding Cmd Line Arg in IRSS Run Program MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    A UK - BBC2 EPG suddenly has several programs daily with 'No information' Electronic Program Guide 57
    J Option to rename the programs during advance scheduling Feature Requests 0
    H [fixed] Series programming/deleting 2.2 Archive 1
    S Why open source fails and Integration wins for complex programs General 15
    Alberto83 [Evaluate] {Program Title} is starting Reminders MediaPortal 2 5
    T Moving Pictures Icon disappeared...and the program....??? Watch / Listen Media 1
    toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
    Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    C Importer works super slow My TVSeries 5