No programs imported in WebEPG (1 Viewer)

Arno31

Portal Member
March 16, 2008
Hello,

I installed MediaPortal 1, version 1.12.0.0 and I can't have WebEPG working. I have 18 channels imported but 0 programs... The log contains a SetupTV-Error file that basically says, for all channels : "GetInternal error: the distant server returned an error : (404) not found" (translated from French...).

I attach the logfs that seem appropriate for analysis...

Could someone help ?

Arno31

Portal Member
March 16, 2008
Post from same author... no reply... ?

I checked in the forum and I did not find any immediate answer, so a support would be very appreciated... !

Arno31

Portal Member
March 16, 2008
Thank you Vasilich. Would you have an idea how to get an up-to-date grabber for French TNT channels ? Also, could you tell me how to change it ?

Regards,

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello.
    Thanks @Vasilich for tagging.

About webepg. The last time I tested. Was without good result.
    The best way for French dvbt is xmltv.
    You can found on french forum. An tuto about it for frenchy. Written by lodeno.
    I wrotte on tapatalk. I cant provide link. But i think you can found it easily.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    why can't you use DVB EPG from your DVB-T tuner?
    French channels only broadcast EPG for about the next 60 minutes - it's just not practical.

As azzuro said: The xmltv solution is easy to implement, provides full 1-2 week programme information and comes for free. Implementation is a matter of a few minutes only with creating an account on kazer.org, selecting the channels you want and creating your own personal link to download the xmltv file with the selected programme information.

@Arno31 : I could not find the tuto that azzuro is mentioning. But here is some detailed explanation too - scroll down until you get to Guide des programmes (epg) en xml via Kazer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom