No viewable list in moving pictures (1 Viewer)

Lenno99

January 9, 2009
This is my first post here, but I have been reading a lot since I started using Media Portal 3 weeks ago. I have encountered a bug I could not find anywhere on the forum, but I don't know if it should be posted here or in the moving pictures forum, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Here's my problem: When I use the list view in the moving pictures plugin in the streamedMP skin, I can scroll along the movies, but I cannot see the text. I use the newest versions of the plugins and of Media Portal. I do not have any problems in the other views or in other texts..

I attached a screenshot. Any help would be great!

Attachments

• bugnolistinlistview.jpg
    bugnolistinlistview.jpg
    435.5 KB

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
That is the default skin included with moving pictures, it has nothing to do with streamedmp. The only reason you would be seeing that if your using streamedmp is if you copied those xmls and images into the streamedmp folder after installation.

meierk

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
I have the same problem and it appeared only after I updated Moving Pictures. I can accept that fact that the issue is related to the Moving Pictures update, but are you suggesting that we can never update Moving Pictures or do we just apply updates to MovingPictures.dll and not the XML?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom