[TV] North American Closed Captions (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi vff :)

I don't know if CC will work with h264, here i don't have CC so i can only test on recorded sample, but if CoreCC Parser filter work with H264 stream, it should work :).
    Seb.

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi vff :)

I don't know if CC will work with h264, here i don't have CC so i can only test on recorded sample, but if CoreCC Parser filter work with H264 stream, it should work :).
    Seb.

Thanks Seb

a buddy of mine had to remind me of 2 format mpeg 2 and mpeg 4 (mpeg 2 we know it works)

H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (is normally what we need to test with)... I ll see if we can get some recordings to test with.

Thanks again
    Vff

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    No because I had to roll back to the original beta for reasons unrelated to CC.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    CC worked fine (both analog and HD ATSC), but something else didn't work and unfortunately two months from now I don't remember what. I remember I searched and found nobody else had that problem, so I thought that was because I didn't have the entire SVN, only a few files and I probably had something else missing. Because CC part worked fine, I was going to wait until the next complete package is released to general public. Please let me know if and how I can help you.

I wonder if the HD ATSC sample I sent you is in H264 format?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey me too, i look patch pending and my memory failed lol.
    That i remember is CoreCCparser is only working on MPEG2 video Stream, so i assume that on H264 stream we don't get CC.
    I have to find again your sample lol. I have it but in a folder and i need to find them :)
    If you have the name of one please drive me in good direction :)
    And for sure, at one moment core.dll was not enough to make it working correctly.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks for the link :)
    Talking about me, i'm not a C++ Guy lol, i have look the source yep but to complex for me, hope someone can look it :)

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I just used the official RC upgrade exe, so I am using whatever you supplied with this distrubution.

Sebastiii said:
    greybox said:
    Hello Sebastiii:

I installed RC today, so far so good. CC works fine. I think I resolved the problem with minidisplay. Thanks a lot!!!

Hi

Good news, but i have a question, you use the patched dll right ? because if not i'm lost lol

Thanks for feedback, can you answer in topic, because i would like to have feedback for internal team

Cheers,

Seb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom