Norwegian WebEPG sources dead ? (1 Viewer)

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    also, why does it seem like noone here uses the EPG provided by the sattelite/cable ? -
    I experienced problems making it work reliably. /not all channels got some info etc.

cage121

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 31, 2005
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Wife tried to check wether there is "Greys Anatomy" today. My ears is barely attached to my skull now. PLease make EPG work...

echoing

Portal Member
    March 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I've never messed with this xml file before, but I think I managed to fix it. It took some attempts, and it's not perfect, but it seems to be working. At least for me. There are some issues, for example episode numbers are in the title.
    I'm still hoping that someone "professional" will fix the grabber properly.

BTW: Are we just a handful of Norwegian MediaPortal users? Or are most of you using EPG data from the channels? If so, are you able to get more than 24 hours of EPG data?

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I just reinstalled my TVserver today and I did not get any data when scanning either, so atm I'm using the DVBEPG

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    For me it is working with the updated xml file, not sure why some of you doesn't have it working but if someone could attach tv.log after grab i could see whats broken.....

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom