Norwegian WebEPG sources dead ? (1 Viewer)

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Tested those in designer here & it reports correct description(the one i grabbed today also do) so maybe something happened when you grabbed that causes it(SOL issue or maybe date/time MP issue).

I'll be paying attention to this & do some more test grabb's to verify that it does what it should. In MP 1.2 SVN the original IE6 issue has been fixed in + that user-agent can be set in XML file so we will not need compiled .dll if the issue happens again.

Regards
    Roy

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for looking into this, the "delete before importing" is checked, and I did fetch the EPG a few times during the past 3-4 days - so I'm lost as to what causes this problem.

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I see no problem anymore, I also discovered that the past updates were incomplete, terminated before all channels were downloaded.
    - there are no retry/resume functionality in the EPG fetching routine ?

de2maso

Portal Member
    March 10, 2010
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Indeed. Just check SVT1, Update existing entries and Grab during idle. Nothing else. You can test grabbing by hitting manual dvb epg grab in the manual section where you test tineshifting.

My epg just updated after stopping liveTV to watch tvseries.

Stupid. i spent 3 years with unstable webepg/xmltv before finding the solution right in front of me.

With Canal digital changing frequency, i also lost my EPG.

Anyone found another way? Preferably as easy and slick as olavm's method ;)

olavm

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for the heards up. But it seems like my TV-server is still grabbing from SVT1. But I haven't rescanned my channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom