KJ-Cox

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    MediaPortal 1.34 64bit

No matter what movie I try to get subtitles for the result is always 0.
    Logs attached.

Attachments

• SubCentral.log
      7.4 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    from memory opensubtitles requires account for results.
    You should create an account there and fill it in in ProgramFiles\MediaPortal\SubtitleDownloaders\OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml
    As for the others, Its on my list to check if they are fixable or not

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Subscene does not exist anymore.
    Moviesubtitles could be made working.
    SubsCenter.Org also doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Is moviesubtitles still good enough to be a valid addition to Opensubtitles?
    And what version of subtitledownloader do you have? I would have expexted some podnapisi references in the log, since that is also a valid subtitle source...

KJ-Cox

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 12, 2009
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Using latest version of plugins.
    Had disabled podnapisi without thinking I needed it. Opensubtitles works. Can't comment on moviesubtitles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer to use the TV and it's working.
    Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer...
    New computer build with Windows 11 Pro. MediaPortal 1.34 x64. When I pause a video the audio drops out. This only occurs when...
    Replies
    Views
    Having exactly this issue upon performing a clean install of MediaPortal 1.34 64 bit on a clean Windows 11 install, off to try 1.33
    Having exactly this issue upon performing a clean install of MediaPortal 1.34 64 bit on a clean Windows 11 install, off to try 1.33
    Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Auto Rating DE
    Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
    Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
    Hi, I have done this previously but have just done a fresh install of MP1 (1.34 X64) and for the life of me can't see how to do it...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.31.0 Cannot view Changelog anymore DE
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to determine if this update is necessary for my system or not. Today I wanted to check the Changelog for version 1.34 (1.31 installed on my system) and I was asked for a “Jira” login. I tried to use the same one as...
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
    Replies
    Views
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until I switched to my HTPC which is my primary source. When I switch to the HTPC the screen goes blank for a long time and then I have sound, no picture, and in the lower left hand corner: "Source: HDMI 1 Not...
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
    When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom