Nouveau boitier "petit prix" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

N
Your tuner looks like this one: https://okystar.en.ecplaza.net/products/easytv-usb-analog-tv-receiver-support_2518798 which from the specifications is an analogue tuner. It looks as though the tuner is sold with a CD that presumably includes the drivers and possibly other software. Did you not receive this CD when you obtained the...
Your tuner looks like this one: https://okystar.en.ecplaza.net/products/easytv-usb-analog-tv-receiver-support_2518798 which from...
Bonjour à tous , je suis nouveau dans le portail média. Alors, je possède un tuner TV USB mais je n'arrive pas à trouver un pilote...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Internet required? DE
Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
Hello, I've been searching for a media server for my home entertainment system for a couple of years. I have changed server...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aide pour catavolt DE
Bonjour chers amis ! En raison d'un événement particulier, je souhaite aujourd'hui faire appel à vos dons de manière urgente. Pour des raisons indépendantes de ma volonté et que je ne souhaite pas développer ici, j'ai pris du retard dans le paiement de mon loyer et je suis menacé d'expulsion de mon logement. Quand je vois le nombre de...
Bonjour chers amis ! En raison d'un événement particulier, je souhaite aujourd'hui faire appel à vos dons de manière urgente. Pour...
Bonjour chers amis ! En raison d'un événement particulier, je souhaite aujourd'hui faire appel à vos dons de manière urgente. Pour...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom