nova-t 9002 unable to create graph for this device (1 Viewer)

archaos

Portal Member
October 10, 2004
I don't know if it is a sideeffect, how could i know ? tell me and i will help ...

bye

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It's a side effect of the fall back - althought it will be addressed moving forward hence why it's still in mantis not closed. A new filter is being implemented soon and the use of the tee splitter will be improved

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Austria Austria
    dman_LFC said:
    It's a side effect of the fall back - althought it will be addressed moving forward hence why it's still in mantis not closed. A new filter is being implemented soon and the use of the tee splitter will be improved
    thank you for the information dman!

i will keep this topic as unsolved until we can test it again with the new filter.

imported_Esperado

Portal Member
    September 3, 2005
    Paris
    dman_LFC said:
    It's a side effect of the fall back
    Can see it with graphedit. (Graphedit-New DLL was the buggy graph of 0.200, "Graphedit-old Dll" from v0.200 with the Dll from 0.130, NewGraph is the graph with this last cvs)

If it can help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    R [solved] Unable to delete single recording General 2
    M MP 2.2.3 Unable to play .ts recordings and MediaPortal stops working for TV viewing General 31
    D Unable to install 1.22 on Win 10 Newcomers Forum 9
    H Unable to play stream - again... Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    V Unable to stream : 10 General Support 0
    B Suddenly MP is unable to play anything Watch / Listen Media 6
    M Unable to map virtual sent keys in the input device management General 6
    T [solved] "Unable To Play" (Videos) rears it's head again. Logs not possible... WatchDog error attached!! :( General Support 1
    porky996t Still Unable to play Live or Recorded TV General Support 4
    B Unable to play: Live3-0.ts issue General Support 7
    A Unable to play :stream 3 Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 1
    badboyxx Unable to play BD-Iso watch/edit Videos 7
    Steve.Rayner61 TV "Unable to play" on Client - Working until Win 10 Server upgraded to Version 1803 Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 5
    megahorst Unable to delete unseen recording while TV runs in the background 1.19 11
    gibman MP2 - V2.1 unable to playback new movie? Older releases 3
    M Unable To Record Series General 0
    Top Bottom