[Obsolete] MPWebStream: Stream TV over the internet (1 Viewer)

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    bla bla.......thought I had an error with 1.2 RC release, but restart of computer solved issue

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi all! I have some erros with this great plugin. I have MP 1.2 and 2 iptv cards in tvserver. Both of dvbip cards works fine in MP clinets. When i have setup this plugin, it starts to work after PC with tv server restart, i was able to login, but when i try to access a direct link it generates tv4home exception - all logs attached. And another problem - when this plugin installed i cant't see live tv channels from tvserver on my android device via ampdroid - it says that no free card avilable, but in another MP clients it works fine! I have latest version of tv4home and GMAWebService installed.
    All logs attached.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You seem to confuse some things. MPWebStream has nothing to do with aMPdroid, except that I work on both. Please post your problems with aMPdroid in the appropriate forums with their logs attached.

The problem with your DVBIP card seems to be that it can't create the graph. That's a problem in MediaPortal, not in MPWebStream. Does it work with the normal MP client? Also, you seem to have forgotten to most important log - mpwebstream.log. It's usually in the plugin directory or in the same directory as the MediaPortal logs.

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Oxan, I have found a log file, it was on Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebStream\log.txt file
    can you take a look at it, plz? If those issues are linked to tv server or other parts of MP i will write to these threads, of course.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry - can't do much with that log. MPWebStream gets an exception from TV4Home (which is usually because an error in the TVServer), but the details are in what's probably Russian and I can't make any sense of that.

Anyway, does the channel work with the normal MP client?

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Oxan, yeah, I understand that problem in TV4home. With normal MP client channels are work perfect with several dvb-ip cards, android client works too. But when MPWebStream are installed, android client no longer works with tv4home :-( After uninstalling MPWebStream android client works again. About exceptions - it seems that it because russian framework.
    Thanks anyway!

skandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello,

First, congratulations for this great plugin, working well with an Upnp TV connected to a DLNA Server that streams to a TV using MPWebStream.

But, since I installed TV4Home CoreServices, and MPWebServices, after a few hours (between 8 and 24 hours), when I try to start Mediaportal, the startup process hangs at ("Starting screen plugins"), nothing on the log that can help on what's happening. When this happens, TVServer setup can't be started: the setup screen doesn't appear. If SetupTV process is shutted down and TV4home and Tvserver services are restared, I still can't start TVserver configuration and Mediaportal is still hanging at ("Starting screen plugins"). The only way to get it working is to reboot computer (but after 8 - 24 hours TVserver is acting again as described before).

I am sure that the problem (the one described and that happens 8 to 24 hours after rebooting computer) is with TVserver, because if you disable the TV Plugin, mediaportal doesn't hang at ("Starting screen plugins").

If you uninstall TV4Home and MPWebStream all is working fine.

I am testing now TV4Home Core services alone (without installing MPWebstream), to isolate the problem (to determine if it is caused by Tv4home or MPWebStream)

Someone with same behavior?

skandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    With only TV4Home installed not happening... ¿Is it caused by MPWebStream then?

Hello,

First, congratulations for this great plugin, working well with an Upnp TV connected to a DLNA Server that streams to a TV using MPWebStream.

But, since I installed TV4Home CoreServices, and MPWebServices, after a few hours (between 8 and 24 hours), when I try to start Mediaportal, the startup process hangs at ("Starting screen plugins"), nothing on the log that can help on what's happening. When this happens, TVServer setup can't be started: the setup screen doesn't appear. If SetupTV process is shutted down and TV4home and Tvserver services are restared, I still can't start TVserver configuration and Mediaportal is still hanging at ("Starting screen plugins"). The only way to get it working is to reboot computer (but after 8 - 24 hours TVserver is acting again as described before).

I am sure that the problem (the one described and that happens 8 to 24 hours after rebooting computer) is with TVserver, because if you disable the TV Plugin, mediaportal doesn't hang at ("Starting screen plugins").

If you uninstall TV4Home and MPWebStream all is working fine.

I am testing now TV4Home Core services alone (without installing MPWebstream), to isolate the problem (to determine if it is caused by Tv4home or MPWebStream)

Someone with same behavior?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's interesting... Is there a process on the server that uses a lot of CPU when it fails to start?

skandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    No memory leak, no high cpu in any process...

I installed again MPWebStream yesterday night, I checked today, and the same problem again... , and now I can confirm that is caused by MPWebStream, not TVserver or TV4Home...

If you restart TV4Home or TVserver process, TVsetup still doesn't start... only way is to reboot computer...

What log can I attach to determine what is causing this behavior?

That's interesting... Is there a process on the server that uses a lot of CPU when it fails to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom