OFDB support (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

wo genau find ich denn den patch zum download??? Finde da nur die origial mediportal00010.zip datei?
Bin ich denn so blind???

danke
doit4u

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
Replies
Views
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom