OFDB support (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

wo genau find ich denn den patch zum download??? Finde da nur die origial mediportal00010.zip datei?
Bin ich denn so blind???

danke
doit4u

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 New HTPC Mainboard DE
After many hours of work, I have gotten FLIRC to work as a controller for MP It has its problems, and support is nonexistent, but it can be used as an IR remote receiver for almost any IR remote. The key (thanks to @Rob Hexenmeister) is to use the "Full Keyboard" profile and forget about the others. MCE remote support is flaky and...
After many hours of work, I have gotten FLIRC to work as a controller for MP It has its problems, and support is nonexistent, but...
I am looking to replace my current HTPC mainboard (Intel DH67GD) with one which is Windows 11 compatible. Additional requirements...
Replies
Views
Hello, Unicable is possible, I'm using it successfully in my installation. But it totally depends on the driver of your tuner card. I'm using tuners from Digital Devices, eg. the Cine S2. The driver comes with a tool allowing configuration of normal or unicable mode and for mediaportal it always looks like a normal standard BDA tuner...
Hello, Unicable is possible, I'm using it successfully in my installation. But it totally depends on the driver of your tuner...
Hi, Im wondering if Medial Portal supports Unicable I or II directly. I tried configuring my card TBS6904 for this but cant see a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] WMA support DE
I checked the Online sources selected and saw that only 1 was selected. I selected all of them, reimported the music and all of the albums and songs now appear. So it was user error that caused the partial song lists. Thanks for your help!
I checked the Online sources selected and saw that only 1 was selected. I selected all of them, reimported the music and all of the...
What audio file formats are supported in audio player? In particular, WMA support? Previous WMC user, all music is in standard WMA...
Replies
Views
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom