OMG!!!! Have you found a bug?? Read this! (2 Viewers)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I could have a hint where to search.
    I looked into the TV guide once again: I happen to have a recording running at this moment, which is highlighted. When you select this current recording, the highlighting gets more intense (pictures attached). As if the border and highlight selection logic got mixed up.

But that's really a minor detail. Don't spend too much time on it - but maybe add a "Known issues" section somewhere, e.g. in posting #1.

Attachments

• Guide.zip
      2.3 MB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @powermarcel10 ,

Two additional small things:

• MusicInfoHandler: the TITANIUS package is mising the musicinfohandler.XML. Suggest to just take the copy from Titan (attached) and add it to your roll-out package.
    • Disply of other plugins ("Sonstiges). There is space for 11 entries. However, if there are less than 11 plugins installed, then the entries are simply repeated and displayed multiple times. It's just cosmetic...

Attachments

• MusicInfoHandler.xml
      2.6 KB

markus_g

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2006
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thank you for the quick reaction!

Yet there still is a small but ...;): The default border color is indeed set to White. However, there is no white border showing (see my guide screenshot). If it did @markus_g would not have got annoyed. :).

So "White" does not seem to function as a EPG border color, at least not on my system. Not a big deal, one may just pick any other color.and things work alright.[DOUBLEPOST=1414159017][/DOUBLEPOST]Very minor Skin issue for the Movie Plugin:

View attachment 156653

I have selected "My Film", which is visible when you look right. The text "My Video" looks as if it is permanently there.
    I tried playing around with the border colours and agree that only white doesn't work. I have changed it to red now and it stands out better than it used to anyway.

Regards,
    Mark.

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Some additional minor things:
    • Version number in configuration Screen is still showing 1.3.0.0.
    • Selected Movie plugin is overlapping menu text
    • Movie plugin menu text seems to be fixed to "Movie plugin: MyVideo"
    10-39-53.jpg
    • Music / Now playing: If title is longer than the field, it is not scrolling

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @powermarcel10
    Musicinfohandler.xml is missing. A working version for TITAN works nicely with TITANTIUM.
    Good that you took note of it. You probably missed my posting from Saturday :D, that referenced this and another Thing:
    • MusicInfoHandler: the TITANIUS package is mising the musicinfohandler.XML. Suggest to just take the copy from Titan (attached) and add it to your roll-out package.
    • Disply of other plugins ("Sonstiges). There is space for 11 entries. However, if there are less than 11 plugins installed, then the entries are simply repeated and displayed multiple times. It's just cosmetic...
    The second point is of cosmetic nature but maybe something that's easy to fix.

Regards,
    HTPC_Sourcer

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    One other question:

When you start TV from the main tile on the homescreen TV starts playing. If you then stop TV I would expect to get back to the home screen, however, I end up in the TV screen. This may just be a matter of taste, but the behavior differs from other skins, e.g. Titan, which will bring you back to the place you came from.

Is this the way you wanted it to be?

daimian

Portal Member
    September 11, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    MP-TV Series plugin renaming doesn't work, it is always called TV Shows in MP. However the Moving Pictures one works. Tested on 2 different Intel NUC installs.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    One other question:

When you start TV from the main tile on the homescreen TV starts playing. If you then stop TV I would expect to get back to the home screen, however, I end up in the TV screen. This may just be a matter of taste, but the behavior differs from other skins, e.g. Titan, which will bring you back to the place you came from.

Is this the way you wanted it to be?

I have tested it with Titan, and the behavior is exactly the same, so I don't know what you mean.. It goes back to tv home indeed. But personally, I like this behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom