OMG!!!! Have you found a bug?? Read this! (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Marcel,

Titan will return you to the Home screen, not the TV home screen. At least on my system.[DOUBLEPOST=1415863618][/DOUBLEPOST]To be more precise:

Set TV to auto-full screen
    Start TV from Home screen
    Stop TV

In Titan you will now be on the home screen again

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Marcel,

Titan will return you to the Home screen, not the TV home screen. At least on my system.[DOUBLEPOST=1415863618][/DOUBLEPOST]To be more precise:

Set TV to auto-full screen
    Start TV from Home screen
    Stop TV

In Titan you will now be on the home screen again

Strange, In my case it's working both the same and Titan has the same behavior as Titanius on my system, but I will try to try some things. Just to be sure; is the submenu of tv enabled or disabled..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MP-TV Series plugin renaming doesn't work, it is always called TV Shows in MP. However the Moving Pictures one works. Tested on 2 different Intel NUC installs.

You're right, this is not working at the moment.. I have asked for the right code allready.. (y)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Strange, In my case it's working both the same and Titan has the same behavior as Titanius on my system, but I will try to try some things. Just to be sure; is the submenu of tv enabled or disabled..
    I can't run tests with Titanius anymore (remember, I had issues with your latest beta). AFAIK there is no Option in Titan to enable/disable TV submenus, therefore I am not sure that I understand what you mean. Screenshot?

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a strange issue in OnlineVideos OSD: in all skins the buffer/cache for the video stream is displayed except in Titanius (I mean the orange buffer progress bar "behind" the blue playback progress bar). I also tried the myonlinevideosOSD.xml from the skins where it is working (i.e. Titan) by placing the working skin's file into the Titatnius folder, but this doesn't work also (yes, I cleared the cache). Could there be any other setting which is responsible for not displaying the buffer status? (yes, osd_progress_mid_orange.png is in the Titanius\Media folder, I checked it twice ;-) )

See attached screenshots for better understanding (don't mind the video quality, just have a look at the OSD):
    Default Wide
    defaultwide.png

Titan
    titan.png

Titanius
    titanius.png

schwarzrz

Portal Pro
    May 23, 2010
    Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just installed and tested the update 1.4.
    If i browse through the the TV Guide the bar behind the line where i am doesn´t change the colour, so i only know by the title where i am.
    Before updatimg the colour changed to blue as you can see in the screenshot. (Not my system, but doesn´t matter)
    I hope, i have described the issue so that somebody can reproduce it.

Attachments

• TVG Guide_SCREEN.jpg
      TVG Guide_SCREEN.jpg
      896 KB
    Last edited:

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just installed and tested the update 1.4.
    If i browse through the the TV Guide the bar behind the line where i am doesn´t change the colour, so i only know by the title where i am.
    Before updatimg the colour changed to blue as you can see in the screenshot. (Not my system, but doesn´t matter)
    I hope, i have described the issue so that somebody can reproduce it.

Can you take a look into MP Config under GUI Settings? You can change those Colors by yourself.
    titanius epg color config.png

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a strange issue in OnlineVideos OSD: in all skins the buffer/cache for the video stream is displayed except in Titanius (I mean the orange buffer progress bar "behind" the blue playback progress bar). I also tried the myonlinevideosOSD.xml from the skins where it is working (i.e. Titan) by placing the working skin's file into the Titatnius folder, but this doesn't work also (yes, I cleared the cache). Could there be any other setting which is responsible for not displaying the buffer status? (yes, osd_progress_mid_orange.png is in the Titanius\Media folder, I checked it twice ;-) )

See attached screenshots for better understanding (don't mind the video quality, just have a look at the OSD):
    Default Wide
    View attachment 157799

Titan
    View attachment 157800

Titanius
    View attachment 157801

It will work only in the default OSD. (the one that you see when you press Y) But I will see if I can add it back also to the other one...

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you, this would be great. Honestly I didn't know the Y-overlay up to now, but despite the fact that it is static and on top all the time I really like it (showing cover, chapters and media information). So maybe you want to include also a feature where the user can toggle between this playback OSD and the small default one? Or could you point me which xml file this Y-overlay uses, so I can try to mod it on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom