OMG!!!! Have you found a bug?? Read this! (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you, this would be great. Honestly I didn't know the Y-overlay up to now, but despite the fact that it is static and on top all the time I really like it (showing cover, chapters and media information). So maybe you want to include also a feature where the user can toggle between this playback OSD and the small default one? Or could you point me which xml file this Y-overlay uses, so I can try to mod it on my own.

Let me think about it... :)

EDIT: Oh, and you have a PM!! :LOL:

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Latest version via MPEM. MP 1.10 Pre.

Now Playing Screen: Bug, can't access left hand menu by pressing the left key.

Nice work on skin.

LittleKahuna

Portal Member
    January 6, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I don't think this is a bug, more a case of user error. But since I've switched to the Titanius Skin with MePo v1.10.0 I have the 'Downloading FanArt' progress bar showing top left of the home screen, however the bar never progresses and a percentage figure is not shown - see the attached screenshot.

Ideally I'd like to remove the bar but I can't seem to find the option in the skin setting (hopefully I'm not being blind). Is it actually linked to a 3rd party plugin that I don't realise?

The only FanArt I use is through the Moving Pictures and MPTV Series plugins, but I assume I'm missing something fundamental.

Thanks if any can explain where I'm going wrong here.

Attachments

• Frontscreen.jpg
      Frontscreen.jpg
      354.7 KB

LittleKahuna

Portal Member
    January 6, 2009
    Home Country
    Thank you very much for the quick reply. I'll give that a go and read up on the correct thread :)

UPDATE: Just for info, I installed the latest beta version of the FanArt Handler as suggested by kiwijunglist and that seems to have solved my issue.

Last edited:

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    I have a weird thing happening. Very easy to reproduce.

- Start MePo (11 row TV Guide)
    - Hit TV Guide on MCE remote

Notice the TV Channel icon size on each channel to the left of the channel name.

- Press down on the remote to scroll through the channels

Notice the icon suddenly becomes half the size? Anyone else see this behaviour?

Thanks! Happy new year!

red_zebra

Portal Pro
    September 1, 2009
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Two small bugs in TVSeries - List View:

1. [red marker in screenshot] On Series level: if a series has an article, the series' name is not shown correctly in the list, but in the blue bottom bar. The article is separated by comma and put on the end of the series' name, just as it is defined as the list's sort criteria. In the bottom bar the name is shown correctly with the article being in front of the series' "sort name"

2. [green marker] The view information just below the TV series icon in the top left corner "jumps", when navigating from series level to season level to episode level. On season level it jumps to the right.

tvseries series.jpg tvseries seasons.jpg

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Latest version via MPEM. MP 1.10 Pre.

Now Playing Screen: Bug, can't access left hand menu by pressing the left key.

Nice work on skin.

Seems to work fine here.. Can you tell me if you're using VU meters? Maybe the problem is in that skinfile..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a weird thing happening. Very easy to reproduce.

- Start MePo (11 row TV Guide)
    - Hit TV Guide on MCE remote

Notice the TV Channel icon size on each channel to the left of the channel name.

- Press down on the remote to scroll through the channels

Notice the icon suddenly becomes half the size? Anyone else see this behaviour?

Thanks! Happy new year!

Yep, strange behavior indeed, I have noticed it here too.. With the 7 row guide everything is fine.. I will try to solve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom