Online Videos v0.33 (03/18/2008) - Updated 03/19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyght Ryder

Portal Member
January 22, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Gregmac45 Thank you for taking the time to update this plugin. I am still enjoying it and I like the new addtions. I too am geting just (audio only) with yahoo videos. I know it will be figured out eventually.

I wanted to add the remaining video site logos so I don't have the folder icons displayed... even if some sites don't work 100%. I checked the xml and it just links to the .dll so if you can add these logos to the next release. They are much but I thought it would save some time. Thanks.

acun

Portal Member
November 25, 2007
Youtube

Hi,
Is there a way to search youtube site but not through rss feeds?
If i search with your plugin i have 20 hits(maybe is a rss limitation) but on the site i have 1300 hits .
Thnx

shacknasty

Portal Pro
July 14, 2006
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi gremac45:

I'm from New Zealand and I love this plugin - it works perfectly for me, watching my YouTube clips and Apple trailers etc.

However, I'm trying to get the plugin to work with TVNZ On Demand (http://www.tvnzondemand), website which contains some shows and clips for some of TVNZ's programmes. I just can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas how would I configure the sites for additional websites?

Thanks.

gremac, id also love to be able to stream from the tvnzondemand site. you may not have access unless you are from nz, so if you need access to a local proxy to make this happen, let me know.

rockatuie

April 23, 2008
im new to the community but, i gotta say this is def an awesome plugin, however if it could be integrated to a site like quicksilverscreen.com it would be amazing.

Chodid

April 22, 2008
[Edit] Sorry, just figured it out on my own, I confused the Trailer System in "Online Trailers" with the built-in Trailer feature. Thanks!

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi gregmac45.

another problem;( bevor i can test you plugin with mplayer, it must be usable under PureVisionHD 1.1.631.

i use PureVisionHD 1.1.631. the icons of your plugin, are under PureVisionHD 1.1.631 to small!!!
    you can t read anything!!!

so its not usable yet for that skin.
    i hope you can change that.

Hi parkuhr,

I just uploaded the respective files for PureVisionHD. I suggest to use the latest version of PureVisionHD 1.2 and add the files as described in my forum: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/purevision-258/new-skin-purevision-28714/index8.html#post259765

ulo

October 16, 2006
    Stepko:
    Thanks for the v034! First time this plugin works properly for me.
    I can confirm that your version does not work with all the sites. But I use Yoututbe which works great!

Would be great to further improve this plugin:
    -> improve stability
    -> add playlists (would be a cool party hit!)

Thanks again!

BuUrMaN

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Apple trailers dont seem to work anymore, can anyone confirm??

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I can confirm... probably the site changed layout.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom