OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

protonenpumpe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: OnlineVideos 0.19 (29.03.2010)

Hi!

Some of the Apple Trailers won't work (e.g. "The Sorcerer's Apprentice", "The Black Waters Of Echo's Pond"..). I just get an error retrieving movie details.
    Is there any chance of fixing this via the update-function?

Greetings
    pp

rolfey

Portal Pro
    January 25, 2005
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.19 (29.03.2010)

Can someone please confirm if BBCIplayer is actually working or have they blocked it? I just get a black screen?

Mike

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland

Hi,

I realised that using a multiseat config and watching online videos on my client works all nice :) but when I do that for a longer time than my server is set to go to standby, when it is inactive... it does that, even if my client is streaming an online video :\ So when I want to go back to watch TV, I get an error, because... yes, my Server is in standby again! So I've got to restart MP on my client so that it wakes up my server and then TV is fine again.

My question now is: is this a bug or just a usability design fault? Or did I miss something and can I do something to prevent that behaviour?

THX & Regards
    ARE2

PS: Really great Plugin, THX for it :)!!!

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

You should post this issue in a different forum, because I don't think it's onlinevideos related.

DJProject

Portal Member
    December 24, 2009

Hello offbyone!

Pro7 doesn't work anymore! Everytime I will start a video Mediaportal crashes. I think ProSieben-SAT1 have changed their online portal. They also use a new player when I watch some videos with the webbrowser on my computer.

Do you have an idea? :confused:

Thank you very much and best regards!

Peter

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Hi,

is it possible to add a full-screen background image when a video-playlist is playing fullscreen? Everytime a new part of the video is loaded it'll shortly show the plugin before the next video starts playing.

:D

hioctane

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: OnlineVideos 0.19 (29.03.2010)

Hello offbyone!

Pro7 doesn't work anymore! Everytime I will start a video Mediaportal crashes. I think ProSieben-SAT1 have changed their online portal. They also use a new player when I watch some videos with the webbrowser on my computer.

Do you have an idea? :confused:

Thank you very much and best regards!

Peter

I cant find any Bugs in the ProSieben / Sat1 Util testet K11, Lenßen&Partner, Germany´s next Topmodel and QuatschComedyClub. This might be a codec problem. did you update your codec setup in the last time?

DJProject

Portal Member
    December 24, 2009

Hello to all!

I'm sorry! My failure was a wrong QoS-configuration of my "new" firewall. I changed from IPCOP to IPFIRE and saw the wrong configuration when I was downloading files.
    My mistake, aigan, I'm sorry.

Thanks and best regards, Peter

asr10 user

Portal Member
    April 7, 2010

Hey I have a problem where if I try to launch any video from within Onlinevideos (.flv or mp4) it just sits there and no video ever launches. The screen freezes and I cant select anything. Any ideas what to do?

Acually, downloading SSF solved my problems. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom