OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackis5

Portal Member
July 28, 2007
Re: AW: OnlineVideos 0.24 (28.07.2010)

Thanks for a fantastic plugin.

A request: would it be possible to implement seen links to be remembered the same way "video" deos with the resume and change of color of whatched links?

mariusau

Portal Pro
July 27, 2008
Trondheim
Home Country
Norway Norway
Re: OnlineVideos 0.24 (28.07.2010)

First: thanx for a great plugin

Second: When watching NRK in my web-browser I have the possibility to select which quality I want. I haven't found this option in OnlineVideos and it's not the highest quality that is used. Is it possible to change the quality streamed by OnlineVideos? Seems to me the setting is stored (in a cookie?).

Regards
Marius

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

First: thanx for a great plugin

Second: When watching NRK in my web-browser I have the possibility to select which quality I want. I haven't found this option in OnlineVideos and it's not the highest quality that is used. Is it possible to change the quality streamed by OnlineVideos? Seems to me the setting is stored (in a cookie?).

Regards
    Marius

In the plugin configuration when you select the NRK site, on the right is the quality option. Default is medium.

Galager

April 14, 2010
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

Thank you for keeping up to date such a nice plugin!!!

We're lucky.

Galager

erikture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I am having trouble accessing SvtPlay with the latest version, 0.24. When entering SvtPlay I am getting the error "Error getting dynamic categories". Nothing is written in the log. When entering the second time only two items are found "Senaste nyheter" and "Senaste sportnytt". When clicking one of them "No video found" is displayed. I am running Mediaportal 1.1.0 final.

I think that the last version that works in some way with SvtPlay is 0.20.

/Erik

Swede

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2006
    West Coast Archipelago
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

No SVTplay here either

2010-08-03 15:51:01.449192 [Debug][OnlineVideos(36)]: [OnlineVideos]get webdata from SVT Play (senast publicerade för 132572)
    2010-08-03 15:51:01.548198 [Warn.][OnlineVideos(36)]: [OnlineVideos]System.InvalidOperationException: Det finns ett fel i XML-dokumentet (30, 24). ---> System.FormatException: Indatasträngen hade ett felaktigt format.
    vid System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
    vid System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
    vid System.Xml.XmlConvert.ToInt32(String s)
    vid Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderRssDocument.Read10_MediaContent(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
    vid Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderRssDocument.Read11_MediaGroup(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
    vid Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderRssDocument.Read12_RssItem(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
    vid Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderRssDocument.Read17_RssChannel(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
    vid Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderRssDocument.Read18_RssDocument(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
    vid Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderRssDocument.Read19_rss()
    --- Slut på stackspårning för interna undantag ---
    vid System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
    vid System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(TextReader textReader)
    vid RssToolkit.Rss.RssXmlHelper.DeserializeFromXmlUsingStringReader[T](String xml)
    vid RssToolkit.Rss.RssDocumentBase.LoadFromRssXml[T](String rssXml)
    vid RssToolkit.Rss.RssDocumentBase.Load[T](XmlReader reader)
    vid RssToolkit.Rss.RssDocumentBase.Load[T](String xml)
    vid OnlineVideos.Sites.GenericSiteUtil.Parse(String url, String data)
    vid OnlineVideos.Sites.GenericSiteUtil.getVideoList(Category category)
    vid OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.<>c__DisplayClass12.<DisplayVideos_Category>b__10()
    vid OnlineVideos.Gui2UtilConnector.<>c__DisplayClassc.<ExecuteInBackgroundAndCallback>b__a()
    2010-08-03 15:51:01.566199 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: WindowManager: route OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos:4755->MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogNotify:2016

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Are you sure you are using 0.24? That error sounds like something I fixed in the RSS library between 0.23 and 0.24.

Swede

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2006
    West Coast Archipelago
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

AWW, amazing! You´re good! I hadn't updated that PC, only my other one. SVTplay works fine! :)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Is it me, or is gametrailers not working anymore? I get: URL not found.

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom