OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart0190

Portal Pro
January 17, 2009
Re: OnlineVideos 0.25 (25.09.2010)

I have a problem (which I already had with MyTrailers) with Apple Trailers.
It seems that most of the Apple Trailers have 24p but MP does not change to this frequency although it works fine for all other videos, blurays, etc.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks
bart

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Something for the FAQ: ;)

In the current MediaPortal implementation the RefreshRate is aquired using MediaInfo.dll, which works with local files. As OnlineVideos is playing streaming video this is not possible, or would require to gather FPS from the running graph.

Makaveli

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I have a problem with TV gemist->RTL Gemist-> Oh Oh Cherso. The episodes cannot be played because of an URL error. Perhaps something changed on the website?

Also when I change the volume when playing something, I get a black screen. The video still plays because the sound works normal. I have to press Pause and then Play to get the picture back. Can I post some logs for this problem? Or what can I check?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I have a problem with TV gemist->RTL Gemist-> Oh Oh Cherso. The episodes cannot be played because of an URL error. Perhaps something changed on the website?

Also when I change the volume when playing something, I get a black screen. The video still plays because the sound works normal. I have to press Pause and then Play to get the picture back. Can I post some logs for this problem? Or what can I check?

Rtl gemist: see here

About your other problem: I think there has been some work done on this issue

ernal

Portal Member
    April 28, 2009
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.26 (24.10.2010)

I have a problem with the Online Video plugin.
    No channels come through in MediaPortal. When I go into the configuration Manager and go to plugins, I get a message that says
    "An error occured while loading the plugin file OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.dll
    It is broken or incompatible with the current version of Media Portal and wont be loaded "
    In the plugin config for Online Videos then, no channels are shown.

I have tried the latest version 0.26, and I also tried 0.25
    I am running version 1.1.0 of Media Portal.

Can anyone suggest a fix?
    Thanks

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

No channels come through in MediaPortal. When I go into the configuration Manager and go to plugins, I get a message that says
    It is broken or incompatible with the current version of Media Portal and wont be loaded "

Thanks

I can suggest reading the FAQ

ernal

Portal Member
    April 28, 2009

Thanks

I can suggest reading the FAQ

I did that, but nothing there matched the error I quoted. It related to a dll with a different name, in the same location.
    I also read the Wiki and the Bug list and the Changelog. Nothing matched.
    I tried deleting the dll mentioned in the FAQ anyway, had nothing to lose, and it seemed fix it. Seems the error message had nothing to do with the actual problem?.

Thanks

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I have a little feature request to make;
    Would it be possible (sure it would but are you willing?! :)) to implement user defined top categories?
    There are so many sites now in this wonderful plug that it's too much. It would be nice if I could categorize them in categories such as "sports" or "entertainment or whatever a user might think up.

Would really appreciate it! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom