OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith_leitch

Portal Pro
August 22, 2009
Australia
Home Country
Re: OnlineVideos 0.27 (28.11.2010)

Ah, I just checked your logs and you did exactly what I posted NOT to do in the first post. You installed the attached version which is NOT for MP1.1.x! Please read the post carefully!

Thanks for your quick replies. Last time I blinked, 1.1.1 was the current SVN, so I read "current SVN" in the first post, but didn't notice reference to 1.1.2

However, I am still confused. Your post says to use the current SVN (which, as far as I can tell, is 1.1.2 as it was released today), but then goes on to say NOT to use 1.1.2 or previous. What should I do?

Actually: This link https://www.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-download still refers to 1.1.1 as the "latest release".

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: OnlineVideos 0.27 (28.11.2010)

1.1.2 is NOT a SVN, it´s a normal version. 1.2. Beta is SVN, therefore you need the attached file. The file for 1.1.x you download from the first post where it says DOWNLOAD FOR 1.1.x ;)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Dude you are not getting the meaning of SVN! I don't suppose you have access to latest SVN builds of MediaPortal or building your own version, so you ARE using official release versions, which now is MediaPortal 1.1.2. Nowhere in my post it says you should USE latest svn! It says IF you use latest svn you MUST USE the attached file. Otherwise (your case) the link on top is your go.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

OnlineVideos0.27.0.0(MePo1.2Beta).mpe1 is only for people running from MediaPortal's svn trunk which is going to ultimately be 1.2 Beta.

If you are running 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.1.2 or 1.2 Alpha then use: MEDIAPORTAL - OnlineVideos

EDIT: Damn, 3 ppl posted at the same time :)

keith_leitch

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2009
    Australia
    Home Country

Ah, I just checked your logs and you did exactly what I posted NOT to do in the first post. You installed the attached version which is NOT for MP1.1.x! Please read the post carefully!

OnlineVideos0.27.0.0(MePo1.2Beta).mpe1 is only for people running from MediaPortal's svn trunk which is going to ultimately be 1.2 Beta.

If you are running 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.1.2 or 1.2 Alpha then use: MEDIAPORTAL - OnlineVideos

EDIT: Damn, 3 ppl posted at the same time :)

OK, everybody, slow down! I actually got it, then came back here to find three posts. I just didn't see the forest for the trees, because of the link for the beta version. (During one of my other blinks, I guess we started calling beta versions SVNs).

I will install the plugin now. I'm CONSIDERING installing 1.1.2 with it, but my Dad always said, "if it ain't broke..." Nah, I'm going for it. I must say, I'm very impressed with all the quick responses.

EDIT: All installed with 1.1.2 and working fine. Why didn't anyone tell me it was easy?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: OnlineVideos 0.26 (24.10.2010)

I have just updated the DrDk Site, so can you do an manual or autoupdate and tell me if the live tv streams now work? I always get rejected, but that might be because of a country IP block.

The Danish DR TV have changed to RTMP streams, how do i change this? or could you maby update the plugin:

New streams:
    DR1: rtmp://rtmplive.dr.dk/live/livedr01astream3
    DR2: rtmp://rtmplive.dr.dk/live/livedr02astream3
    DR Ramasjang: rtmp://rtmplive.dr.dk/live/livedr05astream3
    DR K: rtmp://rtmplive.dr.dk/live/livedr04astream3
    DR Update: rtmp://rtmplive.dr.dk/live/livedr03astream3

If you change the last number "3" to 2 or 1 you will get low resolutions.

Kind regards

Jack

2thor

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: Re: OnlineVideos 0.26 (24.10.2010)

Hi Offbyone!

Just did an autoupdate, (using v.0.27) and it seems as if live streams are not working. Getting a "no url" error.
    Same issue if I enter the "bonanza" category.

Thank's for a great plugin!

Thor

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: OnlineVideos 0.27 (28.11.2010)

Can you pls attach debug logs from a failed run.
    Do ALL streams fail? Are all videos in Bonanza not working? Are other sites wokring on your setup?

2thor

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: OnlineVideos 0.27 (28.11.2010)

Yes, it seems to be all live DRstreams: no url error.

Sorry, I was not all right about Bonanza, but just needed to select "high" quality, if choose low or med: no url.
    (but a working high quality is fine here:)!

Most bonanza categories seems to be working(high). One example not working: underholdning/dansk naturgas

Most sites are working here, but when testing I came across following:

Msn Movies:no url
    Bild kino:no url
    Spiegel online: buffering starts, but MP stops responding.
    Blip.tv: error getting categories
    Bunch.tv: error getting categories
    (not sure if caused by regional limits?)

Thx/thor

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom