OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.27 (28.11.2010)

Hi is there any chance of getting auto mute when fast-forwarding or rewinding on the to do list?

:D

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

Hi guys

Just wondering if there is a download limit? I'm downloading 4 things but when I try 5 they fail. Is there a way to change this limit?

:D

If you are comfortable with editing the registry, there is an easy way around this. In the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_MAXCONNECTIONSPERSERVER there is a DWORD value, "explorer.exe" which is responsible for this limit (at least for MSIE8 running under WinXP). Attached is an export from my registry, where I increased the value to 16. You can edit the registry yourself to increase this value, or you can rename the attached file from .txt to .reg and execute it to change the value to 16.

Attachments

• HKLM_SW_MS_IE_Main_FeatureControl_MaxConn.txt
      370 bytes

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi,
    I run windows 7 32bit and have just had MP crash at the end of downloading an online video. MP displayed the download complete notification and then crashed. I'm using 0.27 and MP 1.2Alpha...

Andy

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi all,

Im using online video's 0.27 icw MP 1.2 alpha, OS Win7x64. I am experiencing weird behaviour. when entering the youtube section (from in MP itself) the Search function doesnt respond at all. Nothing comes up, no keyboard nothing. Tried this with X-factor and CLR skin as well.
    Am I the only one? (Is it me?)

Hope someone can confirm something, or point me in the right direction.

)edit(
    I downgraded to 1.12 and the problem is gone now. So you can ignore the post.
    Thanks anyway.

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Hi,

Just for ur knowledge with the last svn of the mepo 1.2.0 i got an error while loading the plugin file OnlineVideos.Mediaportal1.dll. Error say file is incompatible with the current mediaportal version.With the 1.2.0 alfa was working great.

No Limit

Portal Member
    March 7, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Same issue here. I have to use .26 instead.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

The incompatibility is due to changes in MediaPortal 1.2 post-alpha SVN. If you use the version attached in first post it should work (unless there are once again newer changes).

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

The incompatibility is due to changes in MediaPortal 1.2 post-alpha SVN. If you use the version attached in first post it should work (unless there are once again newer changes).

Thx It work :)

rich76

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Is every 1 else having problems with bbc iplayer because mine has stopped working the last couple of days. I get the list of available sources but no matter which one I select it never starts buffering then times out and then I get a message saying unable to play video. No url. I'm using version 27 with 1.2alpha.
    Hope some1 can confirm 1 way or another :)

TIA

Rich

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom