OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: OnlineVideos 0.27 (28.11.2010)

Looks like the BBC changed something with the rtmp security once again. Let's hope someone on the rtmpdump or xbmc front figures out what needs to be changed - I'm fishing in the dark.

datfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2006
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.27 (28.11.2010)

hi, this is still my fav plugin - thankyou
    My only prob is sometimes after using OV my tv doesnt work, and gives "unknown error" when starting it. restarting MP doesn't fix it but a full reboot does.
    I will get some logs together soon - I guess it is some buffer/codec prob (im using saf5) but does anyone else have this?

vvulture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Hey guys, looking at page 1 of these 214 pages, there is a special download of online videos for MePo 1.2 Beta... Now, correct me if i am wrong, but 1.2 beta has yet to be released... what gives.. ?
    So, what version of online videos is compatible with 1.2 Alpha ?

cheers

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hey guys, looking at page 1 of these 214 pages, there is a special download of online videos for MePo 1.2 Beta... Now, correct me if i am wrong, but 1.2 beta has yet to be released... what gives.. ?
    So, what version of online videos is compatible with 1.2 Alpha ?

cheers

No, the version for 1.2.0 Beta is targeted at all those that build their own SVN-version.

For 1.2.0 Alpha: OnlineVideos - MEDIAPORTAL

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: OnlineVideos 0.27 (28.11.2010)

Looks like the BBC changed something with the rtmp security once again. Let's hope someone on the rtmpdump or xbmc front figures out what needs to be changed - I'm fishing in the dark.

Hi offbyone,

The XBMC iplayerv2 still seems to be working OK, supports radio and live streaming. They use the H264 streams by the looks of things. Their code page is xbmc-iplayerv2 - Project Hosting on Google Code Cheers

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I got BBC working again with the changes I did in OnlineVideos rtmp lib. It you compile your own SVN version then you'll have it already working, otherwise wait for 0.28, coming soon.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country

Hi there,

I am trying to compile the latest OnlineVideos SVN, but I am getting the following three errors (I have manually/individually resolved all reference issues - I am using the DLLs from the mediaportal/windows plugins directory, and the ax shockwave file from MyEarthTV):

1 The type or namespace name 'MusicVideos' does not exist in the namespace 'MediaPortal' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\svnroot\mp-plugins\plugins\OnlineVideos\Source\OnlineVideos\Favorites.cs 19 19 OnlineVideos

2 Metadata file 'C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos.dll' could not be found Runner

3 'MediaPortal.MyFLVPlayer.FlvPlayerPlugin' does not implement inherited abstract member 'MediaPortal.Player.IPlayer.Dispose()' C:\svnroot\mp-plugins\plugins\OnlineVideos\Source\FLV Player\MyFlashPlayer.cs 14 15 FlashVideoPlayer

I'm not a Developer, so be gentle with me! :)

Thanks,

J.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

"MediaPortal.MyFLVPlayer.FlvPlayerPlugin" -> this is not part of OnlineVideos SVN
    "The type or namespace name 'MusicVideos' does not exist in the namespace 'MediaPortal'" -> once again, I never used anything like this in the code. Are you sure you are compiling SVN trunk from OnlineVideos only? I guess you referenced some other projects instead of dlls.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country

Hi there,

I was being dumb and using the version from the MePo Plugins SVN, not your version (from the front page).

I assume you've developed it in VS2010?

Thanks,

J.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country

Ok...

I've checked out the correct version this time :D

Still no joy in building, this time I get the following (lots of warnings), but one error:

Error 1 Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:/svnroot/mediaportal/trunk/mediaportal/Core/bin/Release/Core.dll' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Line 194, position 5. C:\svnroot\mp-onlinevideos2\OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1\Configuration\Configuration.resx 194 5 OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1

I have tried two core.dll's from my latest build (latest Mepo checkout)

Thanks,

J.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom