OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downus

April 29, 2009
offbyone, is this version of the plugin open source? If so, please upload the source code on your next release.

I think that you can improve this plugin even more, if you add a feature like this one:

youtube.fm-02.png

This picture is from Youtube.fm plugin, and will be great to have a quality selection on OnlineVideos.

cedric

Portal Pro
October 28, 2006
Lausanne
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hello,

Thank you very much for the webTV. it's work very well.

Just a small comment, in the configuration menu, the buttons down the window are too close to the bottom border.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    thank you, plugin is working fine now :)

would just like you to check/clear/trim #releasedate property.. seems like there are spaces and newlines in there (garbage at start/end)

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey good work on the new update... Very good work... Can't wait to get my StreamedMP skin on this..

Hey seeing that there is actually good development happening on this... Few questions, suggestions.. Seeing you don't have enough all ready :D

1.. Seeing that wwiTV is now able to easily play through this architecture. You ever though about using the scraper from the wwiTV site to automatically add all wwiTV content in to the plugin...

2.. Miro... Have you heard of it... Once again, excellent database of podcast content, I use behind the scenes to get some of my favourite podcasts. What I like about Miro is all the content is catagorized and groomed very well. I am certain that they have introduced an API.

Any way, these are two rather big requests. The amount of content though is huge, and you seem like you really know what your doing.. Will look in to the Miro API and send some info if I have any luck. Thanks

PS: One small bug that has always bothered me, when it says "loading video, please wait" it does not have any GUI background, just text, looks a little messy.. Small thing I know, but this plugin polished is really showing MP off nicely.

PPS: Getting no thumbnails?

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    besides the small #releasedate property bug mentioned above i also have few suggestions :)

1. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/new-plugin-onlinetvshows-hulu-joost-etc-56237/
    maybe talk with the author working on this plugin? to include all in online videos..

2. talk with gregmac45 to add you to the google code: Issues - mp-onlinevideos - Google Code
    you can use google code to track issues and source code svn..

3. how about mtv music videos? you could use this plugin as a base: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mtv-music-videos-plugin-46483/

4. could you set #header.label to "Home" instead of "OnlineVideos" when in state.home? also instead of "Categories" when in the state.categories set it to "*Site Name*".. would be nicer :)

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I only wanna say: This is the greatest plugin ever. It increases possibilities of HTPC very very much. I like it and waited since long time for such fantastic stuff.

Thank you very very much!

marson

Portal Pro
    June 9, 2007
    uk
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Many thanks for the plugin , been using onlinevideo v0.6.2 for a while , but on uninstalling v0.6.2 and installing new ver 0.8.0 , in configuration i am getting, unhandled exception has occurred in your application, the type initializer for onlinevideos.siteutilfactory thew an exception
    Any help on this, using mediaportal ver 1.0.1
    Thanks...

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Many thanks for the plugin , been using onlinevideo v0.6.2 for a while , but on uninstalling v0.6.2 and installing new ver 0.8.0 , in configuration i am getting, unhandled exception has occurred in your application, the type initializer for onlinevideos.siteutilfactory thew an exception
    Any help on this, using mediaportal ver 1.0.1
    Thanks...

Only thing I can think of right now is that you are using an old xml file for the sites? Or have edited something by hand? I changed the xml format a bit, to make it more flexible.

terrykjr

Portal Member
    December 20, 2007
    Is it possible to add revision3 podcasts on here? I tried but when I add it to the xml it clears all the sites when i load media portal.
    Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom