OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great to see this plugin is continuiing..... haven't used it for a while now (since about 0.33 or something), and it looks much improved, but I still have the odd problem where the audio keeps playing after I stop the video. Only thing that works is to stop and restart MP. Was there ever a fix for this?

Please post if this happens on all sites. I'm guessing only Yahoo... If on all videos it is very sure a codec setup problem n your pc. Check the codec setup thread.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    could we get separate facade for details screen?

you can see why on the screenshot :) facade normally covers the whole panel, in details screen i need it to shrink so it doesn't cover the rest of the skin elements, however this is currently impossible..

Attachments

• 03-40-10.jpg
      03-40-10.jpg
      158.5 KB

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Please post if this happens on all sites. I'm guessing only Yahoo... If on all videos it is very sure a codec setup problem n your pc. Check the codec setup thread.

You were right - only Yahoo had this particular problem of the audio not stopping. I did of course have problems with NASA and TedTalk not playing because of the Haali MP4 problem, so I replaced Haali with the MKV / MP4 splitters in the codec thread, which fixed that of course. Only problem now is that I make extensive use of embedded subtitles in MKV's, and Haali was set to auto-load vsfilter. So now I don't get any subs on my MKV's. Is there a way to do the same with this new splitter?

But none of this fixed the problem with Yahoo, which looks like it uses the flash player active-x. Audio just keeps going until either the clip ends or you exit MP. I'm running flash player 10 (latest), and updated the FLV splitter with the one from the codec thread, but no dice.

rajaijah

Portal Member
    May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    India India
    own streaming site addition

is there a way to add other streaming sites ?

i want to watch few of the live streaming links from WWITV but cant figure out where to add additional urls in the config.

also , is there a way to browse only the videos that I can add as my favorites on you tube.

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    It's not you Thesystemera, I've noticed it this morning too. Also, the buttons in the menu don't work properly. I'm fixing it and I'll post a new version.

Sorry about that guys :oops:

P.S. Offbyone, I'll keep you posted on this too.

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    OK, I solved my mkv subtitle problem by:

a) uninstall Haali as originally instructed
    b) only install the MPC MP4 splitter from the codec page (deregister the MPC MKV splitter if you already have it registered)
    c) re-install Haali and deselect the option for MP4 support at install time

Probably not the most elegant solution, but it works. MKV's split by Haali with vsfilter autoload for subtitles, and MP4's split by the MPC splitter.

What is the problem with Haali splitting MP4's?

Ridewithme38 - oh yeah that works too. Thanks for the tip.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sound on Yahoo videos not stopping to play should be fixed in 0.8.1, because I included the External Player Plugin for swf files. (player only taken for the swf from yahoo).

is there a way to browse only the videos that I can add as my favorites on you tube.
    You have to set your Username in the configuration on the YouTube Site. After that, in MediaPortal select YouTube site and look at the menubuttons, the one for Favorites will be enabled.

Edit: I just found a bug in the current version, so just wait for 0.8.2, and it will work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom