OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragendorf

Portal Pro
March 24, 2008
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
A big fat :D for this awesome Plugin!

This was a Thing i missed in MediaPortal. Keep up the good work!

--Jens--

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hey good stuff MichelC... Hey is any one else having trouble with Yahoo Music Videos, I get an Audio Codec error?

I copied the link from my Mediaportal log and it works fine in my Browser, but just does not play in mediaportal.. All other flash based content works so this is rather odd... Thanks

Here's the link (ps I do not like this kind of music)

http://d.yimg.com/cosmos.bcst.yahoo...tpanelEnable=0&prepanelEnable=0&shareEnable=0

PS: Curious to know if we will be getting YouTube HD support... I would also love it if some how the programmer from youtube.fm would open his code up, we could look into that... The idea was great but the plugi-in caused so many issues... Thanks all

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
God I'm talking way to much here... LOL... Um does any one remember when this great plug in had Google Video.. That was great as Google Video had a great API and all has full length videos.. All the Loose Change and BBC Horizon videos you could shake a stick at...

PS: Any one having weird typing issues with the latest on screen keyboard..

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi offbyone,
    thank you for this great plug-in!!

First of all, is it planned to integrate a search engine for gametrailers?

Furthermore, the ARD mediathek doesn't show up any videos of "Tagesschau" or "Tagesthemen". The plug-in is only loading the list all the time, but without success. Other broadcasts of the ARD are working fine.

sand

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    thanks for great plugin..
    Most of the sites work OK but on some when I press play on video picture freezes and stays that way
    I can't close mediaportal but have to restart computer ...

any help ?

thanks

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi offbyone,
    thank you for this great plug-in!!

First of all, is it planned to integrate a search engine for gametrailers?

Furthermore, the ARD mediathek doesn't show up any videos of "Tagesschau" or "Tagesthemen". The plug-in is only loading the list all the time, but without success. Other broadcasts of the ARD are working fine.

Gametrailers currently works using their rss feeds. The search (+results) is only available via html, so someone must put some effort into finding e.g. regular expression for parsing the results. I might get around to do so ...

I fixed some problems with the ARD streams already, so watch for the new version (0.8.1) when its out.

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First ThX for this plugin aswell, it's really what MP was missing...

thanks for great plugin..
    Most of the sites work OK but on some when I press play on video picture freezes and stays that way
    I can't close mediaportal but have to restart computer ...

I also have this sometimes latley, but i dont know if its a problem of this plugin or anything else on my system, recently i also recieve some "audio codec errors" rebooting MP always fix this.

But i havent found the source for this behavour yet so could be another plugin or something else on my system.

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Great to see this plugin is continuiing..... haven't used it for a while now (since about 0.33 or something), and it looks much improved, but I still have the odd problem where the audio keeps playing after I stop the video. Only thing that works is to stop and restart MP. Was there ever a fix for this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom