OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shacknasty

Portal Pro
July 14, 2006
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
perfect. works great, awesome work.

any chance of adding TVNZ ondemand into the sites at some point? they just link to the flv in the body of each page so should be pretty easy.

thanks!

edit: actually it looks like they have changed things a bit, the link dosnt seem to be as visible as it use to be.

eg the videos from http://tvnzondemand.co.nz/content/s...ding&e=shorty_s18_ep4208#ep_shorty_s18_ep4208

are

http://download.tvnzondemand.co.nz/...andstreet_2009_series18_ep4208_part1_700k.flv

then part2 and part3

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I added the ability to play any stream. You can now specify your own stream urls, so you should be able to use this plugin for WebTV. (Look at the first post).

chtioub

Portal Member
    November 16, 2007
    Hi

Very *VERY* interesting plugin.

I have a problem with watching some video:
    - I have the MP 1.0.0.0 with last SVN
    - I have install the last version of OnlineVideos plugin.
    - I have install (and it works with WMP 11) flvsplitter

I cannot read video from youtube, dailymotion or other site with flv media files message ==> Unable to play: get_video?video_id=.............

Any idea ?

Thanks

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Great to see someone taking charge with this plugin.... Thanks mate... Very much appreciate it..

I second TVNZ ondemand... A lot of good content there...

Okay... I'm just going to go through a list of issues I'm having and am interested to know if any one else is experiencing them... Thanks..

1.. Search does not work, I enter in a phrase and I get no response.. Just nothing happens.. This happened in 0.50 as well..

2.. After viewing a video I'm returned to my home screen, not to the last folder I was viewing, this program has came and gone for months now, I had a working version once, but it has came back.

3... GUI Glitch, searching videos comes up with out the backdrop some times... Looks tacky..

Just throwing this stuff out there, some of these issues have been outstanding for a while.. Thanks

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

Very *VERY* interesting plugin.

I have a problem with watching some video:
    - I have the MP 1.0.0.0 with last SVN
    - I have install the last version of OnlineVideos plugin.
    - I have install (and it works with WMP 11) flvsplitter

I cannot read video from youtube, dailymotion or other site with flv media files message ==> Unable to play: get_video?video_id=.............

Any idea ?

Thanks

When examining my system, I also have the AdobeFlashPlayer installed (for InternetExplorer). Also, do you have any other PlayerPlugins in MediaPortal?

Great to see someone taking charge with this plugin.... Thanks mate... Very much appreciate it..

I second TVNZ ondemand... A lot of good content there...

Okay... I'm just going to go through a list of issues I'm having and am interested to know if any one else is experiencing them... Thanks..

1.. Search does not work, I enter in a phrase and I get no response.. Just nothing happens.. This happened in 0.50 as well..

2.. After viewing a video I'm returned to my home screen, not to the last folder I was viewing, this program has came and gone for months now, I had a working version once, but it has came back.

3... GUI Glitch, searching videos comes up with out the backdrop some times... Looks tacky..

Just throwing this stuff out there, some of these issues have been outstanding for a while.. Thanks

Hi, I haven't done anything with the search functions yet, it's probably still broken. It is on my list of todos ;)

As for the going back to home screen (someone else reported that ESC also goes directly to the home screen instead of just one back), I don't have that problem. I'm guessing it is skin related. Could you tell me what skins you are using?
    (on a sidenote -> if someone has skinning experiance, help would be appriciated, since I have none yet.)

TVNZ support
    Unfortunately, the site doesn't have any RSS feeds for their videos, so we are back to good old html parsing. (The videos also only play in NZ, so it's hard to test from here :confused:) I'm planing on writing some more generic version for that which allows to specify a RegExp in the xml, so changes to websites don't need a change in code anymore ;) But it might take some time ...

Mickey2Eyes

Portal Pro
    December 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey,
    great plugin.
    Nearly everything worked out of the box. I use Vista Business 32 Bit with MP 1.0.0 and the latest SVN, I installed the Plugin and registered the FLVSplitter, it works fine except of the following points.
    In fullscreen the back button on remote leads to Homescreen and not to the previous site.
    In youtube the search button crashes mediaportal
    The Red Button, I think its "show gui" leads to homescreen too, the behavior is like the back button.
    In Yahoo Trailers, playin music videos is not possible becaus of missing audiocodec. Maybe anybody knows the codec.
    The same audio codec problem on Dalymotion.
    Now I will watch some online videos ;-)
    Thanks

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks... It's good to have some one hard back at work with this plugin... I am using BOXEE but what I like about this plugin is that I can use my ffdShow codecs, there for upscale all my content...

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The plugin works fine for the most part, but there are a couple of things I miss with the Yahoo Music Videos. You can't stop a video after playback has started. This happens with the separate YahooMusicVideos plugin too, unless you enable the YahooPlayer plugin that is included. Also, that plugin has a few additional views that I like to use, like Recently added videos. If you could get that functionality included into the OnlineVideos plugin it would be great.

alpha13fr

April 13, 2009
    first, thx for taht plugin

I have an error
    when i want youtube today : mp crash
    he is my log error

2009-04-13 17:06:43.328125 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 104755
    2009-04-13 17:06:45.125000 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 104755
    2009-04-13 17:06:47.453125 [ERROR][12]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    2009-04-13 17:06:47.468750 [ERROR][12]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
    à OnlineVideos.YouTubeUtil.getVideoInfo(YouTubeEntry entry)
    à OnlineVideos.YouTubeUtil.parseGData(YouTubeQuery query)
    à OnlineVideos.YouTubeUtil.getVideoList(String fsUrl)
    à OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.<refreshVideoList>b__0(Object state)
    à System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    à System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
    à System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)
    2009-04-13 17:06:47.468750 [ERROR][12]: Exception :La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
    2009-04-13 17:06:47.468750 [ERROR][12]: site :OnlineVideos.VideoInfo getVideoInfo(Google.GData.YouTube.YouTubeEntry)
    2009-04-13 17:06:47.468750 [ERROR][12]: source :OnlineVideos
    2009-04-13 17:06:47.468750 [ERROR][12]: stacktrace: à OnlineVideos.YouTubeUtil.getVideoInfo(YouTubeEntry entry)
    à OnlineVideos.YouTubeUtil.parseGData(YouTubeQuery query)
    à OnlineVideos.YouTubeUtil.getVideoList(String fsUrl)
    à OnlineVideos.GUIOnlineVideos.<refreshVideoList>b__0(Object state)
    à System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    à System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    à System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
    à System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)

thx

you tube news is ok

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom