OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: OnlineVideos 0.24 (28.07.2010)

The Happy Tree Friends plugin is ready in a few minutes :D
I've found an AJAX thing on the website with almost nothing in it but the things I need.

Actually it's already working. I only have to make the Next and Previous buttons. Search would be harder to make..

//edit
It should be in the site manager now :)

And I have a function request. It would be great to have the option to get a description, image etc from the video page. Not all websites those in the video list, but only on the video page. In that way it's possible to view the description after pressing the i button when watching the video :)
I'm talking about the GenericSiteUtil

Instead of "fileUrlRegEx", name it "videoPageRegEx" and add the same groups as in "videoListRegEx".

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

And I have a function request. It would be great to have the option to get a description, image etc from the video page. Not all websites those in the video list, but only on the video page. In that way it's possible to view the description after pressing the i button when watching the video :)

Instead of "fileUrlRegEx", name it "videoPageRegEx" and add the same groups as in "videoListRegEx".

I guess we had/have to stop at some point in adding functionality to a generic util, or it will become messy. What you're describing can be achieved by implementing a new util ;)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I guess we had/have to stop at some point in adding functionality to a generic util, or it will become messy. What you're describing can be achieved by implementing a new util ;)

If the videolist is long, then it could take a while to get all the details from all videos...

Tvnz Ondemand seems to not work anymore , anyone else having this issue ?

Just fixed it (hopefully)...

mediortal

Portal Member
    July 28, 2009

So is there any way that I can fix my problem, really would like to use this :)

Maybe it's just on my end, maybe someone could try it and tell me if OV still works.

Basically just go into Keys and Sounds>Windows>Fullscreen Video specific actions.
    Change Pause key to "enter", and add a volume up key to "up arrow"

Now play a video off the hdd, and "enter" should pause, and "up arrow" should turn volume up.
    Install OV 0.20, and the same should apply.

Now install 0.24 and these keys no longer work. Why?? Can someone please test this, and tell me how to fix it.

Thanks.

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Now install 0.24 and these keys no longer work. Why?? Can someone please test this, and tell me how to fix it.
    Don't have the time to test this, sorry, vacation coming up :)
    But anyhow if it where me I would have bought another remote by now as it seems that you have to spent a lot of time tweaking to get everything working and remote's are cheap... Time is money you know ;)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I did say it before and will say it again: You HAVE to map keys from the GLOBAL actions. Window specific keys won't stick with Onlinevideos as it has its own window id. Pause and Volume are available under Global actions ... If you had read my earlier post thoroughly and tried my suggestion instead of complaining ...

Yucca

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2006
    Myrskylä
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Hey you guys, I can´t seem to find the download link for the "OnlineVideos 0.24"... Only link I found downloads older 0.20 version...
    PLEASE HELP THE BROTHER OUT!!! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom