OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediortal

Portal Member
July 28, 2009
Re: OnlineVideos 0.24 (28.07.2010)

I did say it before and will say it again: You HAVE to map keys from the GLOBAL actions. Window specific keys won't stick with Onlinevideos as it has its own window id. Pause and Volume are available under Global actions ... If you had read my earlier post thoroughly and tried my suggestion instead of complaining ...

Hi, you actually didnt say that, I was confused by your answer, which is why I asked again!
You said:

0.24 uses it's own Fullscreen Window Id, maybe you are mapping the wrong Action, it should be:
Keys and Spounds->Global->Toggle between GUI and Fullscreen(18) (default key is X)

By saying "It should be......" made no sense to me at all, why would the toggle key fix my problem! You see my confusion at your previous answer?

Which is why I replied with:

0.24 uses it's own Fullscreen Window Id, maybe you are mapping the wrong Action, it should be:
Keys and Spounds->Global->Toggle between GUI and Fullscreen(18) (default key is X)

Sorry, I'm not sure what this is supposed to do?.........
............This is what I am asking, is why it not work with 0.24 like it does 0.20?
You said "0.24 uses it's own Fullscreen Window Id", is this the difference between 0.24/0.20, and is what is causing the problem? If yes, how is it corrected? Sorry, I don't see how what you stated above about the GUI/FS toggle helps in this situation?

Thanks again.

And then this:

So is there any way that I can fix my problem, really would like to use this :)

Maybe it's just on my end, maybe someone could try it and tell me if OV still works.

Basically just go into Keys and Sounds>Windows>Fullscreen Video specific actions.
Change Pause key to "enter", and add a volume up key to "up arrow"

Now play a video off the hdd, and "enter" should pause, and "up arrow" should turn volume up.
Install OV 0.20, and the same should apply.

Now install 0.24 and these keys no longer work. Why?? Can someone please test this, and tell me how to fix it.

Thanks.

Now, as you can see from my questions and replies, I use the same keys for global AND Fullscreen, because of my remote.

This has been working fine from the first day I used MePo, and also with Online videos 0.20.

I will try what you say in you last response, even though it was a bit rude :p, but I don't think I can have 2 global commands using the same key ( menu select and pause, menu navigate and volume up/down), but I will try again as you wish.

But I'll ask once more just to be clear, you say 0.24 uses its own window ID, which is what is causing my problem.
Does 0.20 not use it's own window ID???

Thankyou once again.....

Now install 0.24 and these keys no longer work. Why?? Can someone please test this, and tell me how to fix it.
Don't have the time to test this, sorry, vacation coming up :)
But anyhow if it where me I would have bought another remote by now as it seems that you have to spent a lot of time tweaking to get everything working and remote's are cheap... Time is money you know ;)

ok, no problems, it only takes maybe 1 minute though :p

Anyway, I think right now, I don't not wish to look for a new remote, buy remote, install remote, configure remote, set up remote with mepo, and then get used to new remote :)

besides, like I said, this has been working for me since day one, and still is, only 0.24 is my problem now, I thought maybe just a simple solution, but seems not :) although I will try having duplicate keys in GLOBAL, as suggested, though I don't think it will work right.

argd

Portal Member
August 17, 2010
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation

Hi there. Thanks for great plugin at first!

Reading the thread, I still do not understand if RTMP is supported?
I'm trying to get a stream from jv.ru/tvclub - sorry, there is no English version, but I guess there is nothing special to read there in Russian )
Finally, the stream as simple as just _rtmp://live.jv.ru/live/live1 - but it seems MP/OnlineVideos cannot play it.
Complete .smil file is:
Code:
<smil>
    <head>
        <meta base="rtmp://live.jv.ru/live" />
    </head>
    <body>
        <switch>
            <video src="live1" system-bitrate="450"/>
            <video src="live2" system-bitrate="950"/>
            <video src="live3" system-bitrate="1700"/>
        </switch>
    </body>
</smil>

Tried to parse HTML and add SWF url to OnlineVideos aswell.
Mozilla shows video with just a simple url like:
_http://www.jv.ru/swf/stream/player.swf?smilFile=/broadcast.smil
IE shows the error:
Code:
Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:. text=Error #2048: Security sandbox violation: _http://www.jv.ru/swf/stream/player.swf?smilFile=/broadcast.smil cannot load data from _http://jv.abaranov.d/broadcast.php.
but after that shows the stream aswell.
With IE, it's easy to get rid of the error mentioned with adding the correct sid from _http://www.jv.ru/tvclub HTML source, like that:
_http://www.jv.ru/swf/stream/player.swf?air=/broadcast.php&corners=true&logUrl=/broadcast_log.php&smilFile=/broadcast.smil&imageFile=/img/player/stream/stopit.jpg&sid=tpjehv8c5q7bpkkjbu2mtt64k5&notice=

But MP/OnlineVideos shows the error only:
Code:
SecurityError: Error #2060: Security sandbox violation: ExternalInterface caller _http://www.jv.ru/swf/stream/player.swf?air=/broadcast.php&corners=true&logUrl=/broadcast_log.php&smilFile=/broadcast.smil&imageFile=/img/player/stream/stopit.jpg&sid=5gjbj7frh65sc8278cvre66nd5&notice= cannot access <unknown>.
	at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/_initJS()
	at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/addCallback()
	at ru.snob.embeded_player::EmbededPlayer/onStageEntery()
	at ru.snob.jv_player_stream::JVEmbededPlayerStream/onStageEntery()
	at flash.display::DisplayObjectContainer/addChild()
	at JVPlayerStream/onStart()

Tried both static config and regexp parsing.
BTW: how to link parsed url to static category? I do not need categories for this site at all, for example.
Anyway, here is my config:
Code:
    <Site name="JV-test" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="ru">
      <Configuration>
        <item key="dynamicCategoriesRegEx"><![CDATA[<li><a\shref="(?<url>/tv[^"]*)">(?<title>[^<]*)</a></li>]]></item>
        <item key="dynamicCategoryUrlFormatString"><![CDATA[http://www.jv.ru{0}]]></item>
        <item key="videoListRegEx"><![CDATA[sid\s+:\s+'(?<VideoUrl>[^']*)']]></item>
        <item key="videoListRegExFormatString"><![CDATA[http://www.jv.ru/swf/stream/player.swf?air=/broadcast.php&corners=true&logUrl=/broadcast_log.php&smilFile=/broadcast.smil&imageFile=/img/player/stream/stopit.jpg&sid={0}&notice=]]></item>
        <item key="videoUrlRegEx"><![CDATA[]]></item>
        <item key="videoUrlFormatString"><![CDATA[]]></item>
        <item key="baseUrl"><![CDATA[http://www.jv.ru/]]></item>
      </Configuration>
      <Categories />
    </Site>

Thanks in advance for any advice!

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

RTMP in general is supported, just not LIVE streams. For the current implementation, the rtmp stream needs to have a predefined length.

For sites that don't need dynamic categories, just leave the regexp empty. If you have static links like tv stream urls, use a Category that is a Group with Channels (check the default sample site in the xml named Vodcasts).

argd

Portal Member
    August 17, 2010
    Home Country

offbyone
    WOW, you're so fast! Thanks;-)
    About a "predefined length": sorry for dumb question, should it be predefined by stream server or I have to tell to MP somehow to play, let say, just some minutes and stop then?

what a about syntax in general - is that possible to have a videolist w/out categories parsed? or at least map parsed videolist to predefined category?

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: OnlineVideos 0.24 (28.07.2010)

StreamedMP is supported, but where do i get the skin files?
    In the MPI installer there is only Blue3 and Blue3Wide..

:confused:

infabo

Portal Member
    October 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: OnlineVideos 0.24 (28.07.2010)

is myvideo.de dead? it's always telling me "no video url"???

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

@offbyone
    WOW, you're so fast! Thanks;-)
    About a "predefined length": sorry for dumb question, should it be predefined by stream server or I have to tell to MP somehow to play, let say, just some minutes and stop then?

The stream itself usually provides a length, when it is a recorded one, live streams of course don't. The current implementation sends the rtmp data over a local proxy and the Source Filter needs a length set. I will try to implement some defaults in the future so a live stream will work, but stop after some time (not duration, but number of bytes!). There's nothing the site can do currently. If we had a Source filter that could work without a length, this wouldn't be a problem.

what a about syntax in general - is that possible to have a videolist w/out categories parsed? or at least map parsed videolist to predefined category?

OnlineVideos always need this structure: A site, with a tree of categories spanned, each category having videos. So if you don't really have a category, just add a static one in which all your videos/streams will be displayed. No category parsing needed /done that way.

argd

Portal Member
    August 17, 2010
    Home Country

I will try to implement some defaults in the future so a live stream will work, but stop after some time (not duration, but number of bytes!). There's nothing the site can do currently. If we had a Source filter that could work without a length, this wouldn't be a problem.
    OK, thanks for your efforts!

OnlineVideos always need this structure: A site, with a tree of categories spanned, each category having videos. So if you don't really have a category, just add a static one in which all your videos/streams will be displayed. No category parsing needed /done that way.
    It's clear, but what if you need to parse some url's details on every page load, like 'sid' in this particular case?
    Well, anyway... it's not an urgent question for sure. Just kind of an item to wishlist :)
    ===

Trying to build regexps for another site, I can see that some sites in plugin's DB are hardcoded, aren't they?
    Actually, in my case I found impossible to get sub-cats for another sub-cat. "Watch-series" site has the similar structure, but regexps in the "OnlineVideoSites.xml" are wrong and definitely not used by plugin.
    If so, is there some parameter like "dynamicSub-sub-sub-category" hidden in config. window?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

If your site is more complex you need to write an own siteutil in c# (as was done with watch-series).
    The generic site can't meet all demands ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom