OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

medimax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: OnlineVideos 0.24 (28.07.2010)

I can't get any "urls" in voxnow either??

Husky

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: OnlineVideos 0.24 (28.07.2010)

Get the message "Keine URL" in Sat1, RTL Now, Vox now, MSN Video, My Video ...., Bild de Filme .....

ThreepH

Portal Pro
    August 17, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.24 (28.07.2010)

Get the message "Keine URL" in Sat1, RTL Now, Vox now, MSN Video, My Video ...., Bild de Filme .....
    I can second that, just to exclude any local problem. Some sites even tend to CTD MediaPortal.
    Besides that - this plugin gives 50% more to the whole MP Project. Keep up that good work :D

kbluebig

August 7, 2010

I have been playing with this plugin for around 2 days now and FINALLY got everything to work exactly the way I want. (Fantastic plugin by the way !!!) but I noticed one problem.

I actually have this and mediaportal installed on 2 PCs (My media center PC and my labtop). I noticed on the MC PC, it plays any of the youtube FLV file sizes with no problems (320x240 or 640x 480, etc...) but on my labtop it plays ONLY 320x240 FLV files and no other FLV file sizes. It plays the MP4 youtube files with no problems.

I opened up the configuration GUI for onlinevideos on BOTH labtop and MC PC and found the cause:

On my MC PC where everything is working, it has under the codecs tab, flv splitter is using KLite codec pack FLVSplitter.ax
    On my labtop, it is using an old PlayFLV.ax splitter that I even forgot I still had installed.

So I uninstalled PlayFLV from the labtop and now the flv splitter entry is blank in onlinevideos config GUI codecs tab.

So my question is, is there a way to manually point the flv splitter entry to the klite codec pack flvsplitter location ? It almost looks like the config GUI can or should do that since it has that checkbox next to the 4 splitters but they are all greyed out.

Is there maybe like an xml file to edit ? I looked in onlinevideos.xml but I do not see any codec filters paths in there.

WOW... nevermind. I found the fix. Just went to klite codec tweak tool and told it to fix broken codecs. From there I was able to remove the playflv registry entry and force it to load the klite flvsplitter.ax splitter and now online videos shows that as the flv splitter. All is well.

clobber

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2008

Love the plug in. Couple of questions:

1) Since I installed .24, I don't see a downloads folder with-in the plugin. Am I missing something? Instead, I just download to a folder that I can access from the Videos section of MP.

2) Downloading TEDtalks does not grab the full video. Strange. Likewise, which I click to start streaming a TED video, it buffers the whole video before playing

Any thoughts?
    Thanks!

odysseus

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2006
    Newtonville,Massachusetts
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0
    MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP
    Windows Version: Windows 7
    CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 ghz
    HDD: 4 SATA Western Digitals
    Memory: 2 Gb
    Motherboard: ABIT Ic7-MAX3
    Video Card: Nvidia 7600 GS
    Video Card Driver: GeForce 258.96 WHQL
    Sound Card: X-Fi ExtremeMusic
    Sound Card Driver: 2.18.0015
    1. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE
    1. TV Card Type: Model 1042 (Has FM Tuner), Analog
    1. TV Card Driver: 2.0.48.25037 WHQL
    2. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE
    2. TV Card Type: Model 1062, Analog
    2. TV Card Driver: 2.0.48.25037 WHQL

Hello, when I try to download a video from Watch-Series, it completes with no extension. I attempted a download of a Simpsons episode, and when it finished it was named "2. Episode 2***Bart Gets A 'Z'", no extension. I have included a log. Thanks for any help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom