OnlineVideos 0.33 (19.09.2011) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Re: AW: OnlineVideos 0.27 (28.11.2010)

LAVF is currently in early development stages so it shouldn't be used as a part of any codec pack. Maybe after MPC-HC has approved it as a splitter it is stable / mature enough to be used with other applications as well.

Yes, i known. Right now, LAVF is most compatible MOV splitter, that is why i tested it (only QT media - MOV/MP4,etc...)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.26 (24.10.2010)

I have now added this feature, so you'll be able to group sites which will show as new top level view then. Will be in the next release (0.28).

I have a little feature request to make;
    Would it be possible (sure it would but are you willing?! :)) to implement user defined top categories?
    There are so many sites now in this wonderful plug that it's too much. It would be nice if I could categorize them in categories such as "sports" or "entertainment or whatever a user might think up.

Would really appreciate it! :D

clobber

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2008
    Re: OnlineVideos 0.27 (28.11.2010)

Hi

Using 0.27 and having some problems. When ever I select an online video, the buffering is taking much longer than previously. It is so slow that I can't actually watch the video. Has something changed? I've tested my internet connection and that is fine. It is happening for both NBC and CNN and I have not tried many others.

thanks

keith_leitch

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2009
    Australia
    Home Country

Hi

Using 0.27 and having some problems. When ever I select an online video, the buffering is taking much longer than previously. It is so slow that I can't actually watch the video. Has something changed? I've tested my internet connection and that is fine. It is happening for both NBC and CNN and I have not tried many others.

thanks

Doesn't seem to be an issue for me, using Watch-Series, Watch-Movies and YouTube. Perhaps it is site-related or country-related.

I have a suggestion for the next release.

It would be very convenient to have a list of file types or file type extensions (e.g. avi, flv) beside the video links. I can imagine that it might be possible to parse the link itself for any characters after the last "." and display those.

samundsen

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

In NRK-Browser I can't find the program "Dagsrevyen". It is shown on the webpage (Nyheter - NRK Nett-TV) , but I can't find it using Onlinevideos.

If you go through "alphabetical list", you will find it. But you're right about it not being listed under Categories -> Nyheter. Neither is "Kveldsnytt", and that can't be found using the alphabetical list either. It used to be there.....

datfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2006

hello, great plugin.
    Feature request- is it possible to click download with watchtv on the parent directory- so it downloads the complete series? - Would have to select a server for the whole lot.
    Would be handy for those with slow internet- set it going when going to bed and 8 hours later the whole series is waiting?
    Also is it possible to list the resolutions for the varies servers? Ie 720/SD etc?
    thanks

tiesum

Portal Member
    May 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I just installed 0.27. I'm able to get sound in some streams (uitzendinggemist). i have no sound in youtube and iTunes trailers. Video works fine.

I have SAF 5.00 and quicktime Lite installed.

Anyone no how to fix this?

Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom