OnlineVideos 0.5.0 01/06/2009 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Problem vith 0.5.0

MP 1 RC4
    Skin B3W
    onlinevideos 0.5.0

I have this problem, i'm not able to download videos from any sites.
    The downloand star regulary, and after few second appear this message "download completed" (or similar message), but i don't find any files.
    Why?

Thanks
    massimo

cedric

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2006
    Lausanne
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    How do you make it work to display FLV videos? For me, nothing appears!
    I have installed FLV splitter, FLV player (2.0), Flash player in IE and enabled FLV player in external player.

For me the only solution was

Copy of the first post
    "To play Flash videos I recommend installing the Stand Alone Filter for MediaPortal(https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/codecs-external-players-55/stand-alone-filters-mediaportal-44614/)"

I tried with the plugins Mplayer and VLC but nothing was working. So I try with SAF and it's ok.

fabien44

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2006
    Thanks, with SAF it works now!

I face 2 problems (maybe bugs?)
    - the search feature in YouTube does not work, nothing happens (i use Xface skin and i copied xml files from Blue3Wide)
    - when i stop a video i come back to MP main menu. I guess it should be last videos listing in the plugin window.

cedric

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2006
    Lausanne
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland

- the search feature in YouTube does not work, nothing happens (i use Xface skin and i copied xml files from Blue3Wide)
    - when i stop a video i come back to MP main menu. I guess it should be last videos listing in the plugin window.

Exactly the same problem.

MP1.0
    Xface1.7 but with B3Width xlm files

thepahakurki

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2008
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Same problem here... must be a bug with the newest version..
    I'm using MP 1.0.0.0 and Monochrome 2.4

Awesome plugin by the way!

thepahakurki

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2008
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Working fine in Youtube with new version :). Really like it. Apple trailers still have non-working "search" in list though.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey there, long time user... Been watching this with great detail and I really hope some of these updating and installing issues get solved as the basis of this plugin is much needed.. So any way, my most recent error seems to be with 0.50 and/or 0.51...

Removing everything, started the computer up fresh and installed 0.50 just to have it work but when going into MediaPortal config, bring up this image

Error.jpg

Same with 0.51... As I said, had it working, and then go to launch config and bang... Other interesting issues involve the plugin exiting out to the main menu rather than were it last was once a video has finished playing... Also the search (virtual keyboard) was buggered but as someone said in an earlier post this is due to skinning..

Any way, would really love to get this plugin stable as I would be more than happy to manage and update certain RSS feeds.. I fixed the MSNBC one a few weeks ago, have all the catagories now such as "Politics" and the likes of... Will send my XML.. But first gotta get the plugin going...

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom