OnlineVideos 0.5.0 01/06/2009 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brungle

Portal Member
January 16, 2009
thanks mate i removed youtube plugin and it resolved this error. only problem now is when i click on a trailer its just black screen nothing plays. im getting the same problem with the mytrailers plugin i think its a general issue with my setup and the internal video player, kmplayer works fine with MovingPictures plugin. any ideas why trailers wont work?

thanks

leviathan

Portal Pro
August 9, 2007
Really nice plugin ... works fine for me. But there are two small thinks I found.

1. The most appletrailers have no thumbnail or description
2. The "Search" function does not work ( ether in appletrailers nor in youtube etc. )

Has anybody the same problem? Is there a solution?

Levi

sens_2002

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    trying to add my custom video

Hello,

Thanks for this plugin!

It would be more fantastic if it could read live tv.

I made a rss file on my computer, add the address of this file in podcast section and it works but only for webtv like

"mms://vipmms9.yacast.net/bfm_bfmtv"

All mms stream works

but it's not working for

"wwitv.com/a1/b2743.asx"

All webTv with .asx or .php or what you want are not working.

I don't know if it's possible (or too difficult) to add this feature.

I know there is MyStream plugin, it's work well. But finally you have to have 4356543... plugins to do all you want. I think one plugin for all live contents it's better.

:D

Hi Cedric,

I am actually trying to do the same. Could you please tell me what exactly did you put in the podcast section of OnlineVideoSites.xml ? And maybe you can also give me an exampe rss file. It does not work so far and I do not know yet where is a problem.
    Thanks,
    Sens_2002

cedric

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2006
    Lausanne
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hello,

add a podcast with this adress (in configuration->plugin->MyOnlineVideo)

file:///C:/test.xhtml

unzip the rss file
    put the file in C:

in the rss file just change the mms link with your own link.
    I take a rss file on the web so it's not a clean file, but it's work.

Attachments

• test.zip
      30.6 KB

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    There have been many changes to the skin. These changes are not yet in XFace. You can use the skin blue3wide until it the changes are added to XFace. Make sure the myonlinevideos.xml and myonlinevideo.details.xml have a 2009 date.

I'm getting many errors in the log stating

[Info.][MPMain]: GUIWIndow.LoadInclude: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Blue3wide\myonlinevideos.details.xml'.

When I check the skin folders for Blue3 & Blue3wide, the file does not exist. I've tried reinstalling the plugin, but it still does not exist. I can't extract the file, because it's packed in an mpi.

Does the file exist for everyone else?

I'm running 1.0 final with no SVN, & only this, Lyrics, & MPTV installed.

leviathan

Portal Pro
    August 9, 2007
    Problems with youtube.fm and onlinevideos

after installing the .mpi when i try enter MP config>plugins I get an error msg (attached) unable to locate Google.GData.Youtube... ive tried uninstalling the mpi but still get this issue? any ideas please I cant manage ANY plugins at all now :(

I had the same error. The problem is that I installed Youtube.fm. It uses the google api in version 1.2. Onlinevideos need a newer one. I solved it by this steps

1. uninstall onlinevideos
    2. reinstall youtube.fm
    3. move the Google-API Assemblies ( Google.GData.* ) from <mp_install_path>\plugins\windows to C:\Windows\assembly
    4. reinstall onlinevideos

regards

Levi

sens_2002

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Thanks, but still the problem with asf

Hello,

add a podcast with this adress (in configuration->plugin->MyOnlineVideo)

file:///C:/test.xhtml

unzip the rss file
    put the file in C:

in the rss file just change the mms link with your own link.
    I take a rss file on the web so it's not a clean file, but it's work.

Thanks so much! I tried today - it works to some extend (I think I still have some problems with codecs) - but at least I see all the entries in the menu.
    However my stream is "asf" and once the link is added to <enclousure> tag in rss file - it is not shown anymore.

It seems that OnlineVideos plugin does not support asf streams. Such a pity! I hope it could be fixed one day.
    Cheers & regards,
    Sens_2002

clobber

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2008
    After installing 5.1 (zip file), I opened the configuration screen but there were no sites listed. I then uninstalled and used the 5.0 mpi. How is 5.1 different than 5.0? I noticed a comment about OnlineVideoSites.xml which I do see in the 5.1 zip file. Where does that file go? I don't see that xml file anywhere in the 5.0 mpi install.

thanks

animale81

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2007
    Hi i would like to install SAF but it seems that i have to unistall the cyberlink power dvd 8.... this i don't like... what can i do? is not possible to preserve also cybelink power dvd?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom