OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @offbyone: NASA TV seems to be broken for me. I'm getting a 'no data' returned on the start of any TV stream.
    Logs show exceptions logged as Warning:
    Code:
    [05-27 13:56:33,876] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xFFFFFFEC): Exception from HRESULT: 0xFFFFFFEC
       at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
       at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR(Int32 errorCode)
       at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Player.OnlineVideosPlayer.BufferFile()
    [05-27 13:56:33,877] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Buffering was aborted.
    [05-27 13:56:34,069] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] OnlineVideos.OnlineVideosException: NoDataAvailable
       at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.<>c__DisplayClass6f.<Play_Step4>b__6b()
       at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Gui2UtilConnector.<>c__DisplayClass5.<ExecuteInBackgroundAndCallback>b__2()

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    NASA hasn't been updated since April 2010 (bomba is the original creator). So if anyone feels up to it, have a go :)

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    NASA live tv feed is on ustream now, no idea how to get a stream from there working. Any clues?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    NASA live tv feed is on ustream now, no idea how to get a stream from there working. Any clues?
    I've also been trying to figure out how to get this to work, but never added or adjusted a site. It would be too easy if we would have a direct link i assume. ;)

chronic123

Portal Member
    December 21, 2007
    Hi,

Since upgrading to the MP 1.7.1 Hotfix and OnlineVideos 1.8.1.0, none of the BBC iPlayer programming is working. I get the "NoDataAvailable" Error after starting to play any of the streams. They do work fine in my browser. I have attached the OnlineVideos and MPUrlSourceSplitter log files. The problem seems obvious in the OnlineVideos.log file:

[06-07 20:00:33,069] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xFFFFFFEC): Exception from HRESULT: 0xFFFFFFEC
    at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)

Please help!

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I noticed a problem with search history - it doesn't properly memorize unicode character searches. Within one session the plugin remembers the search, for example, "Найди Меня", but if you restart Mediaportal - the search turns into a bunch of question marks: ????? ????. I hope this can be reproduced and fixed. Thank you!!

I think I fixed this in SVN, so should work with next OV version.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    im unsure if this is the right place to send this but here it go.
    Newest version OV
    MePo 1.8 pre
    BUG: Download que, dont go to next video if screensaver is on, and set to blank screen (prevent burn in)
    Im on slow connetion so i always setup my OV to download que all the vieos i want to see on Youtube, and then i can watch them the next day.. Not any more, the next day there is 1 video only, and when i wake MePo from screensaver it stats to download the next video :( hahaha

Can you fix?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Since upgrading to the MP 1.7.1 Hotfix and OnlineVideos 1.8.1.0, none of the BBC iPlayer programming is working. I get the "NoDataAvailable" Error after starting to play any of the streams. They do work fine in my browser. I have attached the OnlineVideos and MPUrlSourceSplitter log files. The problem seems obvious in the OnlineVideos.log file:

[06-07 20:00:33,069] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xFFFFFFEC): Exception from HRESULT: 0xFFFFFFEC

Please help!

Just curious but it would be nice to understand why posts about problems playing BBC content seem to be ignored (not for the first time) here!

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just curious but it would be nice to understand why posts about problems playing BBC content seem to be ignored (not for the first time) here!

IPlayer is still working for me, although I'm running older versions of MP and OV. I will try and check on my dev machine later but I would guess that it's a source filter/codec problem and not iPlayer specific.

If you have problems with iPlayer in future please tag me in the post and hopefully I won't miss it.

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

OnlineVideos is not visible anymore in Mediaportal's Extensions Manager.. Any idea why?

For all others: The file can still be downloaded @ here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom