OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0 [2014/09/7] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I explicitly implemented HOME anywhere in OnlineVideos to first go to the root Onlinevideos view, Press HOME again and it will do the default action (go to MP home screen).
    This is on purpose as when deep down a cetogry hierarchy tree you would need lot of ESC or BACK presses to get back to the OV root view. I'd have to make it optional, but your the first one to be bothered actually :p

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I explicitly implemented HOME anywhere in OnlineVideos to first go to the root Onlinevideos view, Press HOME again and it will do the default action (go to MP home screen).
    This is on purpose as when deep down a cetogry hierarchy tree you would need lot of ESC or BACK presses to get back to the OV root view. I'd have to make it optional, but your the first one to be bothered actually :p

Ah, so it's on purpose. Then it all makes sense.
    Emph

orangekors

April 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry if this is a stupid question. Does OnlineVideos work with Mediaportal 1.10?
    I keep getting No Url errors...

mascot

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have a certain acestream I would like to add to onlinevideos (or put inside mediaportal and be able to play in general) how can I do it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom