OnlineVideos Plugin (now with Apple trailers) (v0.32 01-28-2008) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I found a small bug.

The thumbs of youtube are placed in the root dir of MP instead of the thumbs dir

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Google KO

this is great plugin but i ve a problem i checked on other post but i didn't find it.
    so the problem is that i can see all videos but not that on google..sure i ve miss something but i really don't know what to do

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    this is great plugin but i ve a problem i checked on other post but i didn't find it.
    so the problem is that i can see all videos but not that on google..sure i ve miss something but i really don't know what to do

The plugin for Googlevideo doesn't work for me either. It could be that Google has changed their format and the author hasn't updated the plugin. But I am just guessing.

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    it works fine for me mate with version .2.2.0

what exactly is your problem?

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    papas - Are you using just the stable 0.2.2.0 release or do you have a SVN snapshot installed like I do (SVN 12633) ?
    I assume we are using the plugin name MyOnlineVideos - When I get to the google videos I can list all the videos for any section/area and when I select a video to watch the screen will show black in the video area. The other online videos work OK, it is just Google Videos which will not display/play.

dmeglio

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2007
    Home Country
    I too am experiencing this problem with google video. Youtube works fine though.

Also though, is there something I need to do to setup the thumbnail feature? I don't seem to be getting thumbnails. Also if anyone knows, will the next version incorporate the 16:9 fixes? I experience the fun overlapping issue with BlueTwo 16:9

Thanks, great plugin though, keep up the good work!

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I too am experiencing this problem with google video. Youtube works fine though.

Also though, is there something I need to do to setup the thumbnail feature? I don't seem to be getting thumbnails. Also if anyone knows, will the next version incorporate the 16:9 fixes? I experience the fun overlapping issue with BlueTwo 16:9

Thanks, great plugin though, keep up the good work!

i'm using svn version too...same problem :( only google don't work
    i check it also in a test enviroment with only 0.2.2 MP and still google don't work

I ve a dubt in the external plugin i can see only FLV plugin (must be activate) instead flash plugin are not listed...may be normal...

druid9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 31, 2006
    Well I'm Stumped

MP with latest SVN, Replicant skin
    This plugin with all files from this thread - latest January 2007 thanks Yakete

When entering the plugins setup I get the incompatible plugin message
    when I go into MP and select My Online Videos, I get a black screen with a "List" icon, and can go no further.

Any help appreciated

dmeglio

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Is the new version of this plugin still on its way... or?

PickPocket

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i try enything but it dosnt run. I use 0.2.2. I get a small black window on the left top of the screen. I cant leave the MP after i choose the Plugin... what can i do?

is there a new version of the Plugin. is pretty hard to search all the thread´s to find the newest version.

cheers

PickPocket

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom